Family pictures other than during dinner?

Cats12

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Shutters takes family pictures at times other than 5-10pm? All the chaos/distractions in the lobby, rushing because people are waiting, and doing it late in the evening does not translate to great family pictures (or at least a great experinece) with young kids.:confused3

I've always meant to ask on previous cruises...

Does anyone know if Shutters takes family pictures at times other than 5-10pm? All the chaos/distractions in the lobby, rushing because people are waiting, and doing it late in the evening does not translate to great family pictures (or at least a great experinece) with young kids.:confused3

I've always meant to ask on previous cruises...

You can set up appointments to have photos taken. Sorry, don't know the prices for that.

You can set up appointments to have photos taken. Sorry, don't know the prices for that.

Cool. :thumbsup2 Do you know if they'd be included on the CD, which I plan on purchasing anyway? Of course, my DH may balk at having to get 'dressed up' at a time other than dinner anyway. Which is also probably why I've never asked them if they do it. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter