Family Photographer

Gamblers

Mouseketeer
I have seen alot of posts for photographers that do weddings. I was wanting to know if there is some photographers that could just follow us around a park(without the rest of my party knowing about it) and take random pictures during our day. I have noticed on our last few trips we get alot of pictures but I am not in them(I'm the one behind the camera most of the time). This would also give us some spontanteous type pictures too so they wouldn't always be staged or posed. If you know of a post or if there is such a service it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I thought about trying to do this too, but I found out that Disney doesn't allow outside photographers inside the parks to do photo shoots. If you want shots in the parks you either have to take them yourself, or ask a CM, or use photo pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter