Family people with mickey heads

***Barb the ladies Artist,Asia & Amaya have black hair to shoulder. Mines is black but close cut.lol

Hi Barb :wave2:

Could you please do a family with mickey heads for me? We leave May 18th. If that's not enough time, please let me know.

We're staying at CSR. If you could make that the background (I saw the previous poster requested this one too) or I like the regular WDW background too.

Title: Evans Family & Friends WDW Vacation
May 2013

Matt (dad) - 6'3" - black straight hair
Christee (mom) - 5'6" - LONG blond straight hair (down to my mid-back)
Gail (grandma) - 5'5" - short black hair
Kyle (15 yrs old-boy) - 6'1" - dirty blond straight hair
Ben (15 yrs old-friend & a boy) - 5'5" - red curly hair
Hannah (13 yrs old-girl) - 5'3" - long blond straight hair
Maggie (13 yrs old - friend & a girl) - 5"3" - long blond ringlet curly hair
Blake (4 yrs old-boy) - about 42 inches - dirty blond straight hair
Grant (2 yrs old-boy) - about 38 inches tall - dirty blond straight hair

I think that's all the info you need? Regular mickey mouse hats are fine. If it's not a big deal, here are the fancy MM hats I'd like (if possible)...

Matt - mickey
Christee - minnie
Gail - snow white
Kyle - donald duck
Ben - goofy
Hannah- Sully
Maggie- Mike Wazowski
Blake - Buzz Lightyear
Grant - Woody

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :banana:

I don't have sully and Mike hats. How about Chip and Dale hats? You can look at my photobucket in the family disign folder if you want to see what hats I have.

Oh. I didn't see the PB accounts w the hat samples. heres what I'd like please...

Matt- retro mickey - 70
Christee- retro Minnie- 21
Gail- (my mother in law. I'd so like to make her the evil queen, but shouldn't. Haha) Snow White- 17
Kyle- Donald- 47
Ben- goofy- 65
Hannah- 7- Ariel
Maggie- 9- rapunzel
Blake- 37- Buzz
Grant- 40- Woody

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Hi Barb!

Just wanted to make sure you saw our responses. Thanks for taking the time to do these!!

I love these!!
I would love one for our trip in July
If possible can I get one with 6 people.
Grandpa~ gray hair, 68 wdw mickey ears, glasses
Grandma~ short (chin length) dark Brown curly Hair, 18 minnie ears, glasses
Dad~ dark brown hair, 68 wdw mickey ears,
Mom~ dark brown Hair, 18 minnie ears
girl~ age 6, long brown hair, 21 retro Minnie ears
girl~ age 3,long brown hair, 21 retro Minnie ears

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Here you go...

Hi Barb :wave2:

Could you please do a family with mickey heads for me? We leave May 18th. If that's not enough time, please let me know.

We're staying at CSR. If you could make that the background (I saw the previous poster requested this one too) or I like the regular WDW background too.

Title: Evans Family & Friends WDW Vacation
May 2013

Matt (dad) - 6'3" - black straight hair
Christee (mom) - 5'6" - LONG blond straight hair (down to my mid-back)
Gail (grandma) - 5'5" - short black hair
Kyle (15 yrs old-boy) - 6'1" - dirty blond straight hair
Ben (15 yrs old-friend & a boy) - 5'5" - red curly hair
Hannah (13 yrs old-girl) - 5'3" - long blond straight hair
Maggie (13 yrs old - friend & a girl) - 5"3" - long blond ringlet curly hair
Blake (4 yrs old-boy) - about 42 inches - dirty blond straight hair
Grant (2 yrs old-boy) - about 38 inches tall - dirty blond straight hair

I think that's all the info you need? Regular mickey mouse hats are fine. If it's not a big deal, here are the fancy MM hats I'd like (if possible)...

Matt - mickey
Christee - minnie
Gail - snow white
Kyle - donald duck
Ben - goofy
Hannah- Sully
Maggie- Mike Wazowski
Blake - Buzz Lightyear
Grant - Woody

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :banana:

Here you go...

Thanks so much Barb! They look great! Any chance you could make a few changes to mine?

-make Christee and Gail taller. Just a little shorter than Matt.

-change names as follows:
Matt- Dad
Christee- Mom
Gail- Grandma

-change background to the castle at night (just like the one you did for tink76)

- last change (if its not too much trouble). I think I like the original one you did for tink76. With just red & black and Mickey & Minnie hats. I realize this is prob a lot of work. So if you don't have time to change all of that, that's fine too.

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks so much Barb! They look great! Any chance you could make a few changes to mine?

Matt- Dad
Christee- Mom
Gail- Grandma

-change background to the castle at night (just like the one you did for tink76)

- last change (if its not too much trouble). I think I like the original one you did for tink76. With just red & black and Mickey & Minnie hats. I realize this is prob a lot of work. So if you don't have time to change all of that, that's fine too.

Thanks so much!!!

I don't mind doing this but this is a completely new request. The previous pic cannot be changed. Please, put all of the info for the new disign in one post so I don't have to go back and forth to see what you had as compared to what you now want. Thanks, Barbara

79_wdw_family.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks Barb! So sorry for the additional request!!

Can you please make us a mickey head family with the castle at night in the background?

Walt Disney World
May 2013

Dad - short black hair, 68 mickey ears - height - tall adult
Mom - long blond hair, 18 minnie ears - height-tall adult - tiny bit shorter than Dad
Grandma - short black hair, 18 minnie ears - height-tiny bit shorter than Mom
Kyle - short dirty blond hair, 70 retro mickey ears - height tall adult -as tall as Dad
Ben - curly red hair, 70 retro mickey ears - height-teenager
Hannah - long blond hair, 21 retro minnie ears - height-teenager
Maggie - long ringlet curly blond hair, 21 retro minnie ears - height-teenager
Blake - short dirty blond hair - 70 retro mickey ears - height - toddler (age 4)
Grant - short dirty blond hair - 70 retro mickey ears - tiny bit shorter than Blake

Ok. So, I think I did that right?? Thanks again. I don't want to waste your time but it just looked really busy after I saw the finished product. If you could possibly make one with the names underneath and one without, I would appreciate it very much!!

Barb,

Hi! I just found this thread as we leave in a few days! I was wondering if you could make us something for Animal Kingdom? My son is in love with the Dinosaur ride and it's his first time to be there tall enought to ride Everest.

Mom-36- tan complexion-5'2"- short brown hair about chin length-67-Dumbo ears-Hot Pink Shirt.
Mom-Mom-48-5'6"- fair complexion-Short Red hair doesn't come to ears-Lime Green Shirt-49 Baseball ears
Garrett-5 yrs old-Bright Blue shirt-curly curly chin length hair-83 Wall-E ears

Thank you so much!

Barb,

Hi! I just found this thread as we leave in a few days! I was wondering if you could make us something for Animal Kingdom? My son is in love with the Dinosaur ride and it's his first time to be there tall enought to ride Everest.

Mom-36- tan complexion-5'2"- short brown hair about chin length-67-Dumbo ears-Hot Pink Shirt.
Mom-Mom-48-5'6"- fair complexion-Short Red hair doesn't come to ears-Lime Green Shirt-49 Baseball ears
Garrett-5 yrs old-Bright Blue shirt-curly curly chin length hair-83 Wall-E ears

Thank you so much!

You forgot to tell me what color hair your son has. :):

Matt- Dad
Christee- Mom
Gail- Grandma

Thanks so much!!!

Here you go...

Thanks Barb! So sorry for the additional request!!

Can you please make us a mickey head family with the castle at night in the background?

Walt Disney World
May 2013

Dad - short black hair, 68 mickey ears - height - tall adult
Mom - long blond hair, 18 minnie ears - height-tall adult - tiny bit shorter than Dad
Grandma - short black hair, 18 minnie ears - height-tiny bit shorter than Mom
Kyle - short dirty blond hair, 70 retro mickey ears - height tall adult -as tall as Dad
Ben - curly red hair, 70 retro mickey ears - height-teenager
Hannah - long blond hair, 21 retro minnie ears - height-teenager
Maggie - long ringlet curly blond hair, 21 retro minnie ears - height-teenager
Blake - short dirty blond hair - 70 retro mickey ears - height - toddler (age 4)
Grant - short dirty blond hair - 70 retro mickey ears - tiny bit shorter than Blake

Ok. So, I think I did that right?? Thanks again. I don't want to waste your time but it just looked really busy after I saw the finished product. If you could possibly make one with the names underneath and one without, I would appreciate it very much!!

Ok....so I see you changed the request a third time. I just did it the way you wanted it the second time. I just can not redo this again. Hopefully you can use it as it has been made according to your second request.

Hi Barbara can i get 2 Disigns.
First one
McEver Family in front of the Magic Cruise ship
Dad- hes bald LOL has a beard thats brownish red
Mom- brown straight hair to shoulders
Son- 7 years old brown hair
Daughter-6 years old blond hair

Mom and Dad are the same height and so are son and daughter LOL
dont know if you need the names if so in order are Mitch, Jennie, MJ and Reagan.

Another is for my mom and step dad. Same height in front of Magic cruise ship! :-)
Nana had brown hair to shoulders with bangs
Bobby has brown hair

Hi Barbara can i get 2 Disigns.
First one
McEver Family in front of the Magic Cruise ship
Dad- hes bald LOL has a beard thats brownish red
Mom- brown straight hair to shoulders
Son- 7 years old brown hair
Daughter-6 years old blond hair

Mom and Dad are the same height and so are son and daughter LOL
dont know if you need the names if so in order are Mitch, Jennie, MJ and Reagan.

Another is for my mom and step dad. Same height in front of Magic cruise ship! :-)
Nana had brown hair to shoulders with bangs
Bobby has brown hair

Do you want any dates or family names on these? I need to know which hats you want on each person. There are 4 pics with approx. 100 different hats in my mouse ear family disign folder in my Photobucket. The link is in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter