Family of 5, Youngest is 2

badora

Earning My Ears
We are planning a 2017 vacation and will be traveling with our 3 kids who will be at the time of our trip: 7, 5 and 2 (a couple months shy of 3 when we go). I'm not sure I want to spend the extra money for a family suite so looking at the Murphy Bed options. Are there any other resorts that offer the murphy besides POR and CBR? Preferably a moderate or value resort. Thanks!

Officially, you don't need a murphy bed for the child under 3. So if you book CBR or POR, the two mods with a murphy bed, you may not be assigned a room with a murphy bed.

Those are the only two Mods with a murphy bed. POFQ and CSR do not offer them. None of the Values sleep 5 (save a child under 3 in a pack and play) save the Art of Animation Family Suites, which do sleep 6 and have a 1BR configuration. They're more expensive.

If you book preferred at POR you should get a Murphy bed, as those buildings are in the AB section that has those beds

You can request one, or you can book a Preferred Room at POR and get one, but it is just that: A request. Because a child is under 3, they may assign you elsewhere if you do not book Preferred.

You are good in any room that sleeps four plus one. Once your youngest hits 3 yrs old, you'll need a room that sleeps five.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter