Family of 5 in one room - which hotels ?

ChellB

Earning My Ears
We are looking to stay on-site at Disney but it appears that many of the hotels can only accomodate 4 in a room. Our children will be aged 8, 6 and 2 so are too young to be in a room on their own.

Does anyone know which resorts will have a room for a family of 5 ?

Many thanks.

I don't know all the resorts that accomodate a fam of 5, but I know that family suites at ASM and some rooms at Port Orleans Riverside can accomodate fam of 5.

We have stayed in family suites twice and LOVE IT, and next week we are going to give POR a try.

All Disney resorts can accommodate 4 persons + one under the age of 3, so you can stay at any of the onsite resorts. :)

For those with older children, the following resorts/rooms are bookable for a family of 5:

• Any room at Poly, GF, CR, BWI, BC, YC.
  • Trundle bed room in the Alligator Bayou section of POR.
  • Cabins at Fort Wilderness.
  • Deluxe room at WL.
  • Family Suite at All-Star Music.
  • 1-bedroom villa at AKV, OKW or BLT.
  • 2 bedroom villa at OKW, AKV, BLT, VWL, BWV, BCV, SSR.
  • 3 bedroom villa at OKW, SSR, AKV, BLT, BWI

I think that's it.

Suites at the S&D can accomodate 5 as well.

Our family of 5 stayed at the POLY... it was perfect. The 4 oldest family members slept in the beds, the little guy (age 4) slept on the sofa bed and loved every second of it!

We are a family of 5 with one under 3 so we are trying out CSR as it will be the last time we can stay here unless we get a suite or 2 rooms. DD will be 2 so hopefully sleeps well in a pack and play

We are a family of 5 as well, DGM, DGF, DW, DH, DD, so its 4 adults and we are staying in a 2 bedroom Villa @ Saratoga. There is a family suite i believe at the AS now as well

We find it nice to book adjoining rooms at POP(our favorite)with the door open in between.Two bathrooms and lots of beds.:thumbsup2

We have stayed at both POR and CR with a family of five. They both were great for our family. When we had one under 2 we stayed at POP and that was very nice also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter