Family of 4 kids 10 & 7 go for first time to the World

cndncruiz

Mouseketeer
We are first taking a cruise, the spending December 23 - 31st at WDW.

Dining Plans:

Disney's Spirit of Aloha
Hoop De Hoo Musical Review
Sci Fi Dine In Theatre

DS 10 DD 7 (almost 8) myself and DH
Staying at All Star Sports Resort and at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Here is my trip report on our family trip to Disney World.

DEPARTURE: We left from our home in British Columbia on Dec. 15th. We were all very excited to go to Florida and go to warm weather.

We flew to Tampa and stayed at the Marriott Waterside hotel which was a great way to start the trip. We went on a 5 day Carnival Cruise which was fun but we were excited to head to Disney World.

DAY ONE

ARRIVAL TO DISNEY WORLD: We walked off of our cruiseship around 9:15 am on Sat. Dec. 23. Through this site I learned of Happy Limo a few years ago and arranged to have them pick us up in Tampa and drive us to Orlando. This was a GREAT decision. GREAT - GREAT decision. It was so nice to walk off and have someone waiting there for us. Waiting for us was ROBERT from Happy Limo. He proved to be a real gem!

We had a grocery stop and we were FAST because we wanted to get to the park. We were so excited! I have never shopped faster...

ALL STAR RESORTS : Upon arrival we pulled up to the ALL STAR SPORTS and this wonderful woman met us at our car and seemed just as excited to see us as we were to see her. She spoke with the kids and found out they were going to be there for Christmas and took it upon herself to say to my DD (who will be 8 this month) "How does Santa know you are going to be here? Did you tell him in advance? My DD said no and was quite concerned about not telling Santa that on our cruise she didn't want to sit on Santa's lap because she wanted to see Santa at Disney so he would know where she was. This CM told my DD that she was going to fax Santa right now and tell him where my dd and ds were and she followed through on it. She wrote the information down on a piece of paper and after I was in the check in line found me and my children and showed her the letter. KUDOS to her, was that ever an awesome thing to do! Thank you to you if you ever read this. What a great way to start the trip.

Checked in and I had made a request to stay in the baseball section and the CM showed me we were in the football section. I mentioned my request and she changed it without a problem. I asked where I received my dining information from and she told me to go to the other line which was tickets/concierge so I did that. The line had a few people in it but nothing too bad for Dec. 23rd at Disney.

Others in front of me did not have the same feeling though. The people ahead of me were so miserable that I couldn't believe their behaviour. I have been to Disneyland twice and I have seen grumpy people at Disney but this one man was L I V I D.... making comments like, "people are slower than dirt" and he was very angry. The reason I am mentioning this is because I think it is really unfortunate. If you choose to go to Disneyworld at Christmas you have to expect it is going to be super busy. These CM are just trying to do their job and isn't it easier to be friendly than nasty? Anyways, the CM were giving great service to people and it was taking a while. I was done before the angry man and so wanted to say, "mmm hmmm... slower than dirt" but I didn't as I was so darn happy to be here. Had my itinerary and tickets and we were off to look in the gift shop.:cool1:

I bought my Disney crocs and the kids got a lanyard and pins and we were off to take a bus to MK to check out the Land.

Bus service was not a problem at all. Easy, easy, easy and thank goodness for the transportation as Disney World is even larger than I thought.

MAGIC KINGDOM - on a Saturday... we didn't have any real big plans other than to check out things and go on a ride if it was workable and we did Philharmagic which was really great. We checked out Toon Town and then decided to ride the Railroad around the park. We waited for the train, went to walk on the train and I asked a CM as were getting on if we could ride the train around the park and she said no, you can't ride it. I thought I misunderstood what she said, so we got on anyways. Then she went and spoke to the engineer and he made an announcement for everyone to get off the train as it needed maintenance. So we got off the train. Then another female engineer came and said we are going to the main entrance, get back off and then the CM came and said, you need to get off the train. I said, but a lady dressed like an engineer said we could ride it. We did ride the train but got off at the Main Entrance. Yeesh...

It was getting close to time for our Dinner Reservation at Spirit of Aloha. So we asked which was the best way to get their and the security man said to use the Monorail. As we were walking up to the Monorail the CM there asked where we were headed and we said the Polynesian. He pointed down to the entrance gates to get on the Monorail and said 3 stop. I didn't know if that meant third gate to get on the Monorail or Third stop after we were on the Monorail. So I said, what do you mean by 3? Go down here 3? He said no and spoke to me like I was maybe hard of hearing and held up his fingers each time as he said, O N E.... T W O ... T H R E E I said, Oh, I didn't know if you meant I should go to the third gate here, I am new here. :)

Anyways we headed to the Polynesian and went to the Spirit of Aloha Dinner. I thought this was Fantastic and we were seated up close and I would have done this again the next night if everything wasn't so planned. A DO NOT MISS thing for sure. We all loved this and we bought our picture that they take as you enter the area. It was a really great show with all you can eat food and well worth the money.

We headed back to our room and got organized for our stay at All Star Sports. Very happy with this value resort. We didn't have a fridge or microwave but that was okay because the room was spacious and the theme and sports items and pool was really great. You walk a bit but when I say a bit, it really is only a bit. Wasn't a problem at all!

Stay tuned for Day 2... Please ask if you have any questions. I would love to answer them.

Day 2 - Dec. 24

I used TGM to plan my days and it was a great tool. So we were up early and headed to MGM. We had breakfast in our room and were off and at the park as it opened.

DS (10) with DD (10 at heart) rode Rock'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.
DS and myself rode the great movie ride and then the boys went off and did Star Wars and DD and I saw Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Just excellent!
The four of us then met at Beauty and the Beast and then went to the Indiana Jones show and then to Motor Lights Action Stunt show. The show can hold a ton of people and was it ever PACKED. So many people at Disney but it was as I expected.

LUNCH was at the SCI-FI Dine in Theatre. This was great as well. I knew we were going to sit in a old 50's car but I didn't realize we would all face the same way. It turns out really well actually. The food was good, the service was excellent. Would do this again.

We went back to our room for our rest as we had done everything we wanted to do here. Upon our arrival Santa was in the lobby so for my DD this was perfect as she could be sure he knew where we were and what she wanted. My kids believe that the guys in the malls are Santa's helper and they will let the real Santa know what they want. I had signed up to receive a christmas tree from the schedule set up on this site and called to POP Century to see if it had arrived and went back and forth between Sports and POP trying to determine where it went. They said there was not a tree for us. We were to do the Candlelight Processional but we cancelled this and went to downtown Disney. This is when the terrential rains started. Man did it rain! I did some stocking stuffer shopping while DH kept the kids busy. The kids knew this trip was their present from us but still expected that Santa would bring them their gift.

Went back to the room and DH took the kids to the arcade onsite and I decorated the megaphone which is a lamp shade in the room as our tree with our leis from the Aloha dinner and once the kids returned and went to sleep I set up the stockings under our tree and waited for Santa to arrive.

DAY 3 - December 25th - Animal Kingdom

Up early and the kids were delighted with their gifts from Santa and the pins in their stocking and we were out and in the park at opening. The guys did the scary rides and we checked out the rides in Dinoland. I convinced DD to do the Primevil Whirl which proved to be a great thing because we received Dream Fast passes for that park that day. We rode the Safari and the Rapids twice that day.

We saw Mickey and Minnie and the Festival of the Lion King twice. This was a great, great show. My DD is the biggest Lion King fan and so it was a must do thing for her. This was when the really bad weather hit. We put on our ponchos that we bought for 1$ each before we left and what great value we got out of those things. It poured and poured. After we did everything, we left the park. We didn't have lunch plans but rather ate here and there and had pretzels etc. We decided to check out Animal Kingdom Lodge and ended up having lunch at MARA. I noticed a different atmosphere here than the Sports and this made us look more forward to our stay in a couple of days.

We made our way to Magic Kingdom and rode a few rides and then took a boat to the Fort Wilderness Lodge as we had reservations at the Hoop De Hoo... we were about 5 minutes late and ended up sitting right in front of the stage. We were soaking wet and rushed not a great way to start and then the waiter made fun of my name because he didn't say it right the first time and called me something different each time which turned out to be funny but at first I was unsure. This show really surprised me with how funny it is. My DH is a slap stick kind of humour guy and so I knew he would like it but it was way funnier then I ever thought it would be and I wanted to go and see it again. We didn't even eat that much of the food but it was good and the show was a ton of fun. Definitely a must see!

After the show we caught the boat back to Magic Kingdom and my DD and DH went back to the Sports and DS and I rode a few of his favourite rides which were all walk ons. We did Splash, Big Thunder, and Haunted Mansion with out a wait. Even though it was Magic Kingdom at Christmas it must have been due to the bad weather. We went back to our room after those rides.

DAY 4 - Dec. 26th - Magic Kingdom day.

Thanks to TGM, we walked on every single ride we wanted to do. Not a problem at all. We rode them all... no problem.

More breakdowns though... on the Winnie the Pooh, it sort of chugged the whole way through. Peter Pan, sort of broke down part way through the ride. That is something we never experienced at Disneyland. I mean I know the rides have to be shut down but we have never been on it before when it was having trouble. It seemed this park was having alot of that this visit.

LUNCH - Cosmic Rays. I didn't mind this place. There are 3 bays and so you can't get all of the food for everyone at one place unless you are all eating what that bay offers, which was a bit of a hassle but however they have to keep people moving - they have to do.

We had dinner at our Resort this night and had a decent sleep.

Day 5- Dec. 27th EPCOT

We arrived at Epcot just before opening and went to Soarin and thought we would ride it right away. But the line didn't move at all for 15 minutes. So I suggested we get a FP and come back. I guess the ride was broken down at that point. Not completely but of the two stations running only one was running.

So we went and rode Nemo which was cute but would have been better if it didn't break down and stop in the middle of the ride twice. Still liked it though and then did Talk with Crush. This was amazing. My DH still can't get over how interactive it is. We loved this. We didn't do test track or Mission Space and instead went to the Pavillions. Walked all the way through and I have to say.... ( I know... don't flame me...) but I was disappointed. The idea is great but I was disappointed that the little kiosks weren't open when the park was open. I had this vision that we would be able to sample things all along the way. We did Mexico and Norway first and then worked our way back to Canada. It was fun being at the Canada Pavillion and talking to people from our Country and close to our home town. The only souvenirs I bought were from here... go figure. Anyways, as the time passed more pavillions opened and we all sampled a few things and that was alot of fun. I think we would like the food and wine festival.

When the time came we went back to Soarin. Not working still... apparantly it did work and then the film tore so the standby line was 150 min and FP was 45 minutes. Since we were done at the park we chose to wait and we just love this ride so we were okay with it. But some people hollered at us as they left and said, "YOU GUYS HAVE A LONG WAIT... 3 HOURS WE WAITED" what I don't understand is that the waiting time is listed so why are people so mad. They told us the FP would be 45 minutes aaaaand it was! After this we left for All Star Sports. We had dinner at All Star Music which was very accessible as it was right behind our Sports room. There were many teams at Sports so Music was much quieter. It was neat to see what it was like.

We had a town car scheduled to pick us up at 5:30 to take the guys to a Orlando Magic basketball game and we were going to see the Lion King musical. We have seen it once before. When Happy Limo came to pick us up it was again Robert. Yayyy... we like Robert from Happy Limo. He drove the guys to the arena and the theatre was right behind but he drove us to the door. The show started late and so Robert had to wait for 30 min for us but he never complained at all and was really great about it. I made sure to tip him extra for his patience, it was well deserved. Back to the room and off to sleep for our day off.

Day 6 continues...:cheer2:

Day 2 - Dec. 24

I used TGM to plan my days and it was a great tool. So we were up early and headed to MGM. We had breakfast in our room and were off and at the park as it opened.

DS (10) with DD (10 at heart) rode Rock'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.
DS and myself rode the great movie ride and then the boys went off and did Star Wars and DD and I saw Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Just excellent!
The four of us then met at Beauty and the Beast and then went to the Indiana Jones show and then to Motor Lights Action Stunt show. The show can hold a ton of people and was it ever PACKED. So many people at Disney but it was as I expected.

LUNCH was at the SCI-FI Dine in Theatre. This was great as well. I knew we were going to sit in a old 50's car but I didn't realize we would all face the same way. It turns out really well actually. The food was good, the service was excellent. Would do this again.

We went back to our room for our rest as we had done everything we wanted to do here. Upon our arrival Santa was in the lobby so for my DD this was perfect as she could be sure he knew where we were and what she wanted. My kids believe that the guys in the malls are Santa's helper and they will let the real Santa know what they want. I had signed up to receive a christmas tree from the schedule set up on this site and called to POP Century to see if it had arrived and went back and forth between Sports and POP trying to determine where it went. They said there was not a tree for us. We were to do the Candlelight Processional but we cancelled this and went to downtown Disney. This is when the terrential rains started. Man did it rain! I did some stocking stuffer shopping while DH kept the kids busy. The kids knew this trip was their present from us but still expected that Santa would bring them their gift.

Went back to the room and DH took the kids to the arcade onsite and I decorated the megaphone which is a lamp shade in the room as our tree with our leis from the Aloha dinner and once the kids returned and went to sleep I set up the stockings under our tree and waited for Santa to arrive.

DAY 3 - December 25th - Animal Kingdom

Up early and the kids were delighted with their gifts from Santa and the pins in their stocking and we were out and in the park at opening. The guys did the scary rides and we checked out the rides in Dinoland. I convinced DD to do the Primevil Whirl which proved to be a great thing because we received Dream Fast passes for that park that day. We rode the Safari and the Rapids twice that day.

We saw Mickey and Minnie and the Festival of the Lion King twice. This was a great, great show. My DD is the biggest Lion King fan and so it was a must do thing for her. This was when the really bad weather hit. We put on our ponchos that we bought for 1$ each before we left and what great value we got out of those things. It poured and poured. After we did everything, we left the park. We didn't have lunch plans but rather ate here and there and had pretzels etc. We decided to check out Animal Kingdom Lodge and ended up having lunch at MARA. I noticed a different atmosphere here than the Sports and this made us look more forward to our stay in a couple of days.

We made our way to Magic Kingdom and rode a few rides and then took a boat to the Fort Wilderness Lodge as we had reservations at the Hoop De Hoo... we were about 5 minutes late and ended up sitting right in front of the stage. We were soaking wet and rushed not a great way to start and then the waiter made fun of my name because he didn't say it right the first time and called me something different each time which turned out to be funny but at first I was unsure. This show really surprised me with how funny it is. My DH is a slap stick kind of humour guy and so I knew he would like it but it was way funnier then I ever thought it would be and I wanted to go and see it again. We didn't even eat that much of the food but it was good and the show was a ton of fun. Definitely a must see!

After the show we caught the boat back to Magic Kingdom and my DD and DH went back to the Sports and DS and I rode a few of his favourite rides which were all walk ons. We did Splash, Big Thunder, and Haunted Mansion with out a wait. Even though it was Magic Kingdom at Christmas it must have been due to the bad weather. We went back to our room after those rides.

DAY 4 - Dec. 26th - Magic Kingdom day.

Thanks to TGM, we walked on every single ride we wanted to do. Not a problem at all. We rode them all... no problem.

More breakdowns though... on the Winnie the Pooh, it sort of chugged the whole way through. Peter Pan, sort of broke down part way through the ride. That is something we never experienced at Disneyland. I mean I know the rides have to be shut down but we have never been on it before when it was having trouble. It seemed this park was having alot of that this visit.

LUNCH - Cosmic Rays. I didn't mind this place. There are 3 bays and so you can't get all of the food for everyone at one place unless you are all eating what that bay offers, which was a bit of a hassle but however they have to keep people moving - they have to do.

We had dinner at our Resort this night and had a decent sleep.

Day 5- Dec. 27th EPCOT

We arrived at Epcot just before opening and went to Soarin and thought we would ride it right away. But the line didn't move at all for 15 minutes. So I suggested we get a FP and come back. I guess the ride was broken down at that point. Not completely but of the two stations running only one was running.

So we went and rode Nemo which was cute but would have been better if it didn't break down and stop in the middle of the ride twice. Still liked it though and then did Talk with Crush. This was amazing. My DH still can't get over how interactive it is. We loved this. We didn't do test track or Mission Space and instead went to the Pavillions. Walked all the way through and I have to say.... ( I know... don't flame me...) but I was disappointed. The idea is great but I was disappointed that the little kiosks weren't open when the park was open. I had this vision that we would be able to sample things all along the way. We did Mexico and Norway first and then worked our way back to Canada. It was fun being at the Canada Pavillion and talking to people from our Country and close to our home town. The only souvenirs I bought were from here... go figure. Anyways, as the time passed more pavillions opened and we all sampled a few things and that was alot of fun. I think we would like the food and wine festival.

When the time came we went back to Soarin. Not working still... apparantly it did work and then the film tore so the standby line was 150 min and FP was 45 minutes. Since we were done at the park we chose to wait and we just love this ride so we were okay with it. But some people hollered at us as they left and said, "YOU GUYS HAVE A LONG WAIT... 3 HOURS WE WAITED" what I don't understand is that the waiting time is listed so why are people so mad. They told us the FP would be 45 minutes aaaaand it was! After this we left for All Star Sports. We had dinner at All Star Music which was very accessible as it was right behind our Sports room. There were many teams at Sports so Music was much quieter. It was neat to see what it was like.

We had a town car scheduled to pick us up at 5:30 to take the guys to a Orlando Magic basketball game and we were going to see the Lion King musical. We have seen it once before. When Happy Limo came to pick us up it was again Robert. Yayyy... we like Robert from Happy Limo. He drove the guys to the arena and the theatre was right behind but he drove us to the door. The show started late and so Robert had to wait for 30 min for us but he never complained at all and was really great about it. I made sure to tip him extra for his patience, it was well deserved. Back to the room and off to sleep for our day off.

Day 6 continues...:cheer2:

Oops... last one posted twice, not sure how I did that.

Day 6 was our day off from the Parks.

We were going to play mini golf but the kids wanted to sleep in and take it easy so they did that and we missed the mini golf part.

The rest of the plans were Disney Quest and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

The guys spent 5 hours at Disney Quest and DD had her hair done and we did purchase an outfit but not a full costume. We purchased a tink "dance" dress and flip flops. DD looked beautiful and truly felt like and believed she was a princess.

A ton of people shopping in the World of Disney where BBB is.

The plan was to meet at the Boardwalk Bus stop at 4:30 pm. The four of us hopped on to the boardwalk bus and went to ESPN Zone for dinner. We loved the atmosphere at the Boardwalk. What a beautiful place. The board walk was fun to walk along as well.

It was very busy at ESPN Zone and we opted to sit in the lounge part which was just fine for us. I could not get over this one woman though... she wanted to sit in the lounge and before we were done our dinner she stood at the foot of our table all by herself and was waiting for our table and she just stood there. She stood there the whole time the kids has their dessert. Is it just me or this rude? Is this normal procedure? Anyways, we were off and went for a walk down the boardwalk and "IT" happened.

We walked into the sample suite for DVC. We scheduled an appointment for the Saturday.

We always leave days open so the kids can plan their own days. That was the plan for the next day.

Day 7 - Dec. 29 - Free Day/ kids choose what parks etc

This is the day we checked out of All Star Sports and were transferring to Animal Kingdom Lodge. We needed to call the day prior to arrange the luggage transfer and give the time we were leaving our room which was 6:30 am so we had to be all packed and organized.

We went off and did the rides the kids wanted to do. DH and DS went and did the thrill rides and DD and myself did the simpler rides.

DD kept her Fairytale Princess hairdo from BBB from the day before. We touched it up a bit and she wore the same outfit from the day before.

When we arrived at the park we rode Peter Pan and it didn't break down this time and we rode It's A small world... no problems, Winnie the Pooh and it only broke down at the very end and then we went to Philharmagic. It stated there was a 10 minute wait and by the time we left the show it was an hour. It broke down once while we were waiting and once while watching. Anyways, after that we headed to Epcot for our lunch with the Princesses at Askerhaus in Norway but I thought we would be smart to get a FP for Soarin however they had all been distributed for that day.

We went for lunch and as we were waiting to get the picture taken there was a very friendly CM at the door who was asking where we were from and how our trip was. I mentioned to him, it had been great but I was struck by how miserable the people who worked for Disney seemed to be and asked if it wasn't a nice place to work. He said he was embarassed to hear that and that he thought it was a great place to work. I said that maybe it was because people were just hard on the staff and it reflected but that I had been to Disneyland at Peak times and didn't have the same experience. He told me the staff at Disneyland are all auditioned but that they needed way more staff at Disneyworld and couldn't be so selective. Whether it was true or not I am not sure but he was very friendly and I appreciated his enthusiasm.

LUNCH: Was great... very enjoyable. We saw Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Ariel and to our surprise Cinderella. I thought I had read that she didn't go to this meal but she was there. Great fun!!!!

Then DD and I head to Animal Kingdome to check in as we were very excited...excited...excited!

We arrive and I step into the check in line and give our name and that our room was already paid for but that we were concierge guests and were we in the right place. She said that we needed to go to the bell desk.

I was a little disappointed and maybe my expectations were too high because I expected the staff to say, "Hi, welcome to Animal Kingdom Lodge" but nothing, not a smile, nothing. The guy at the bell desk said, "Yes?" I explained to him that we were checking in and he said, "Concierege?" I said yes and he said he would get someone. The next guy that came out didn't even acknowledge us, he just picked up a piece of paper, entered information into the computer and said, "Your bags haven't arrived yet, I will have someone take you to your room" Then Tom came and took us to our room. He was nice though and seemed happy to be there, gave us a brief run down of our room and the facilities and said he was surprised that our bags weren't there yet".

Day 8 - Sat. Dec. 30 - Day off from the Parks

We didn't plan anything this day because we wanted to enjoy the resort however, we did make the appt. to speak to someone about DVC.

This is very well organized. Someone was there to pick us up right on time and the kids went into the kids club and we spoke with the DVC rep. The DVC rep was great and sold us on DVC.

After this the guys went to the Wide World of Sports and DD and I went and enjoyed the pool and the animals and had a nice time.

When the guys got back both of the kids enjoyed the pool. It was a nice relaxing day.

The kids took part in some of the activities and in the Storytelling.

Day 9 - Sunrise Safari - Sun. Dec.31st.

This was a really great experience. Seeing the behind the scenes stuff and all of the time they take while going through the Safari made us feel as though we had great value for the dollar. The breakfast was fantastic. I loved the Tusker house feeling. Really enjoyed this but again more grumpy people. Not CM's this time, just some of the people on the ride, like they were forced to be there rather than signed up. I stepped on the back of one ladies shoe by accident and apologized and she didn't even acknowledge the fact that I spoke. Just seems weird to me that you go through all of that effort to plan a vacation of this type and then to be so miserable. This woman was with a large group and they seemed to have quite a few troubles later on and were barking at each other so maybe there was other stuff going on and it was such a magical gathering for them. Not sure but I have to admit I did find it affecting me that I would walk on a walk way and smile at people passing by and say hello to them and they would look at you like you were growing 12 horns from your head. Strange, sad really... anyways... we loved the Safari and continued on to some other rides in Animal Kingdom.

Then we chose to go to Magic Kingdom but on the way there, saw a sign that said it was closed due to capacity restrictions so we went to EPCOT.

Because we had our Disney Vacation Club Fast passes that they give you for attending the tour, we thought we would use those at Soarin. We entered the building at THE LAND and oh my goodness.... is that a zoo! You could only take two steps at a time because of the herds of people trying to get FP or use their FP. That is an area that should be fixed because I can't imagine that is safe. Anyways, we shuffled through and rode Soarin right away and then the other major rides that we were interested in closed the FP so we couldn't use the DVC FP there and headed to Magic Kingdom via the Monorail. EXCEPT there were Security Guards only letting certain people onto the Monorail. Because we were resort guests we were allowed to get on and go into Magic Kingdom.

When we entered Magic Kingdom there were not very many people and we thought this was great on New Years Eve. PERFECT! We planned on staying for the parades and fireworks. We were mistaken though because many of the guests were watching the Dream with Mickey show and when you got into FL is when you saw the mass crowds. DS and DH rode a ride or two and we rode the carousel and watched the Enchanted Tiki Room and then we all left and went back to the resort.

When we arrived back at the resort we were surprised to find Timon and Rafiki on one side and Mickey Mouse on the other side. We got our pictures taken with them.

DEPARTURE:

We arranged for Happy Limo to pick us up at 5 am and knew it wouldn't be Robert because he had Mondays off.

We were called by the bell desk that our ride was there. We came downstairs and there was ROBERT - AGAIN! He was so great! He said, "I could have you leave town with out saying good bye." What a class act that man was, one of our favourite experiences, that is for sure.

We arrived home around dinner last night and know that we will be back at Disney World.

Negatives:-
Disappointed that people were so miserable but you can't change others behaviours.

Although I liked Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Sunrise Safari, I would not stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge again at Concierge level as I didn't feel it was good value for the dollar. I don't regret it because I wouldn't have known and always wondered but I wouldn't do it again.

Positives:
The planning ahead of time really helped
Hiring Happy Limo was great.
Splitting our stay was neat
The All Star Sports is excellent value for the money
DVC tour
The trip in general was a good experience and really enjoyed by all.

Please if you have any questions, I would be happy to help out.

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter