Family magic tour

Fozzie

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We've been looking at the best way for our children to personally interact with disney characters.

One of the methods that has come to our attention is the Family Matters Tour. From the Disney Blurb, it looks like the tour offered at Disneyland in California is a highly interactive experience with lots of up close contact. However the tour in Florida seems much more sedate.

Has anybody had experience with this tour?

Any help will of course, be greatly appreciated.

The Fozzies (mr fozzie this time!)

I've never heard of the Family Matters tour, but have done the Family Magic Tour. Is that what you mean??

Hi, yes we did mean the Family Magic Tour (I knew I shouldn't allow Mr Fozzie to post alone!!) :rotfl2:

Any comments anyone has would be helpful and appreciated.

The Fozzies :cheer2:

Hi we did the family magic tour last year on my DD 7th birthday, we had 9 yr old and 3 and 4 yr old with us, it was a bit beyond the younger ones as you had to read clues and follow a map but they still enjoyed it, i wont spoil it with detail but its all about hook, peter and wendy and we had about half an hour with peter and wendy at the end and went on philarmagic with them it was fantastic, really different and really special it lasted two hours :thumbsup2

Hi Fozzies,

We did the Family Magic Tour in August 2005 and we had an absolute ball.

It is not for those who might be a little embarassed at showing themselves up in public, but my family has no shame so we thoroughly enjoyed it :thumbsup2

Definitely one of the highlights of our holiday - I won't say any more in case it reveals anything but we loved it :)

My Ds were 6 and 9 at the time and I would say this was a perferct age(s)

Cheers

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter