Family Magic tour?

S

Susiev25

Today I booked the Family magic tour for our upcoming August vacation. We have been to WDW over 20 times and have never done this. I have a 3 year old dd, a 5 yeard old dd and a 6 year old dd! I think my girls will love this! but that doesn't mean I don't want to know more about it! Has anyone done this tour and how was it?

Susiev25 said:
Today I booked the Family magic tour for our upcoming August vacation. We have been to WDW over 20 times and have never done this. I have a 3 year old dd, a 5 yeard old dd and a 6 year old dd! I think my girls will love this! but that doesn't mean I don't want to know more about it! Has anyone done this tour and how was it?

Your girls are going to love it! Great choice! It's a scavenger hunt around MK, learn little facts about MK's background...while the kids are hunting for the next clue! They hop, skip, and jump throughout the park, trying to locate Captain Hooks favorite hook that Peter pan stole and can't remember where he put it!!!!! You're on a time schedule to find it or else the MK will come under the evil Pirates.... the children get to pick what type of activity they want the rest of the tour to do, for a short period of time...the kids on the tour I was one picked...ballerina steps, giant steps, skipping, clapping, hopping, jumping, etc. The adults with the children should also participate...makes it more fun and realistic to the kids!!!!!!! Surprise character(s) show up towards the end of the tour, and then the children make a choice of going on/or seeing one of the rides the surprise characters suggests! Have a ball!

We did this when DD was about 7 and DS was 9 and it is one of our most magical memories. We enjoyed the fun and silly adventure through Magic Kingdom and at the end of the tour Belle was waiting for us in the courtyard behind the Christmas Shoppe. Belle just happens to be DD favorite character and we had spent considerable time with her at the princess breakfast that same morning at Cinderella Castle. DD was thrilled to see her again and Belle remembered us and made a point of telling everyone watching us that we were her 'family' from breakfast. After taking pictures in the courtyard Belle took DD by the hand and skipped with her all through Magic Kingdom! We skipped and followed Belle to the Peter Pan ride. Belle rode with DS and DD on Peter Pan! DD and I will never forget it. DS thought it was very cool to walk right onto the Peter Pan ride and to ride with Belle. My heart squeezes everytime I picture DD with Belle. I was gushy about it for weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter