Family Magic Tour ??

we are going in late june. we tried to book this tour 3 weeks ago. they were already booked up. make your res. as ealy as possible.

Its a year out..... we booked our tour last Oct for this Oct!
Num is 001 407 939 8687 from UK. Good luck it does get booked quite quickly. Its 9.45 from Town Hall in MK, finished around 12 noon.

Lindy Loo said:
Its a year out..... we booked our tour last Oct for this Oct!
Num is 001 407 939 8687 from UK. Good luck it does get booked quite quickly. Its 9.45 from Town Hall in MK, finished around 12 noon.

Thanks Lindy Loo! :thumbsup2

Are you going in October to fit in with the UK school holidays, too?

Hi Tink too, we are going 7th to 28th Oct, yes to kind of fit in holidays with school. DD starts Reception in Sep. So we still have to take her out for 2 weeks, however I see traveling as educational .... not sure what school will think yet!!! either way we are going !!!

We're there October 12th th November 2nd - can't wait! :goodvibes

Thanks very much for the info. - I called last night and got us booked for the 20th October - DD doesn't know anything about it! ;)

andromedaslove said:
Here... check this out..... Family Magic Tour

Thank you very much - very cool! :smooth: Looks like a great time was had by all! :wizard:

I don't think I'll be able to post anything like that when I get back, though - I'm a bit technically challenged! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter