• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Magic Tour question

#1 Pocahontas

DIS Veteran
Hi,

If you do this tour are your kids guaranteed a ride with a character at the end or is this just a possible perk?

I read some reviews but I would love to hear any anyone wants to share. :flower:

we did this tour in April 2004 with our 2 boys, then age 6 1/2 & 9 1/2. They thought it was a lot of fun but wished it was not quite so long. At the end of the tour, Peter Pan and Wendy met privately with the group for pictures and autographs and then they took us to ride on It's a Small World. The boys loved the end of the tour the best! I think it was worth the money and would recommend the tour.

You will meet a character at the end. You will ride a ride at the end. The character will PROBABLY ride a ride with you. Our first tour, we met Cinderella and Belle, but they did not ride Small World with us. On our second tour, we met Peter Pan at the end and he did ride Small World with us.

I think it depends upon how many children are on the tour with you. When we did it Thanksgiving 2003, there were only 3 kids so when we met Peter Pan and Wendy, Peter took the 2 girls hands and Wendy took DS's hand...who was 11 1/2 at the time so I know he was loving it...and walked to Peter Pan's Flight and they got to ride with the characters. We have a photo of DS and Wendy...we kindly teased him that it was his first date. He kindly didn't get all worked up over it...just nicely blushed in the photo.

So, if there are several kids, the answer might be a no. In any case, I would suggest not getting the hopes up of any small children and letting the magic happen if it's meant to be.

It is a great tour though...enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter