• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Guy

It's been on, but I've never paid any attention. My kids love it, though.

What! Beans, you sit in front of that TV next time it's on. Don't worry about the initial cringing either, it'll pass. :happytv:

It was from the Music Man, too.

We had to rent the Music Man just so we could see the song!

AH, shoot, You are right...I was in both plays in High School and mixed them up..It most certainly was the Music Man...Now I want to see them sing Trouble

1. Peter: "There's a crunchberry under the fridge."

2. Peter: "Oh, it's everywhere! It's in my raccoon wounds!"

A favorite has to be when Peter gets civil war reparations from Lois's father and he uses the money to change the living room into PeeWee's playhouse and Brian is Jambi. :happytv:

I LOVE this one! The funniest part is after the video when Lois asks Chris where he's been and he whines - "I don't know!"

This one is on right now.:lmao:
Who else but Quagmire?:lmao:

thEvil_Monkey.gif

The first few times I couldnt sit though a whole episode. I kept saying, can they say that? Did you hear that?? My husband and kids crack up while watching it. Sometimes they step over that fine line. Overall its funny.

Stewie Griffin: Hey, Brian, remember me? I'm the guy you left standing at the counter at McDonald's with a bag full of burgers. You know it's funny, I tried to walk home and, um, a lot of hungry deer walking around at this hour of the night and, um, oh here's where the story gets fun, uh, you may have noticed I'm missing an ear. Managed to, uh, pull it out of the deer's mouth and put it in some ice I got at a 7-Eleven. So when you are ready to apologize, just talk into this cup. :laughing:

The one that really had me crying from laughter was the one where Stewie is making fun of Brian's novel. He keeps asking him about it and his voice gets higher and higher.

1. Peter: "There's a crunchberry under the fridge."

2. Peter: "Oh, it's everywhere! It's in my raccoon wounds!"

We say those all the time! :lmao:

Good lord! Can he really say "b**g my girlfriend" on TV?

I smell a sitcom!

Thinkin' about the muscly-armed paperboy. Wishin' he'd come by and bring me some good news.

Oh man, and the whole exchange where Peter is the sheriff and calls himself on the phone.... :happytv:

:) Michele

The one that really had me crying from laughter was the one where Stewie is making fun of Brian's novel. He keeps asking him about it and his voice gets higher and higher.

gotta...gotta compelling protagonist? Obstacle for him to overcome? Endures a series of hardships? But in the end comes out better for it?

Peter Griffin - certified CPR! Sir, I'm going to need you to stop struggling. Sir, I'm going to need to see if you've soiled yourself.

Mort Goldman: "It's in aisle 7 next to the cremes...UGH...I don't like saying that word!"

And who doesn't LOVE the greased up deaf guy?

How about Fonzie be praised?

"My wife did KISS!"

"How does that make you feel Peter?"

"Well (whoever the guys name was), I feel like I did KISS too."

My dh and I constantly quote stuff from this show (and MST3k). My dh's fave saying is "Oh yeah? Well you can kiss the fattest part of my #@*.!" lol:rotfl:

I can't think of the exact quote, but Bruce as the guy who does children's parties. Something about spider webs?

:) Michele

Peter Griffin passing gas and talking at the same time.

Dingo and the Baby - Brian and Stewie's spoof of a typical morning radio show was dead on.

Quagmire overhearing Peter and Lois fighting over carpet.

There's just so much that is great... the cutaways make the show in my opinion! Though I have to say, I like watching it on Cartoon Network a heck of a lot better than on like, TBS or the UPN type stations around here. They cut SO much out of it all.

Peter: Everybody, I got bad news. We've been canceled.

Lois: Oh, no! Peter, how could they do that?

Peter: Well, unfortunately, Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We've just got to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows, like "Dark Angel", "Titus", "Undeclared", "Action", "That '80s Show", "Wonder Falls", "Fastlane", "Andy Richter Controls the Universe", "Skin", "Girls Club", "Cracking Up", "The Pitts", "Firefly", "Get Real", "Freaky Links", "Wanda at Large", "Costello", "The Lone Gunmen", "A Minute with Stan Hooper", "Normal, Ohio", "Pasadena", "Harsh Realm", "Keen Eddie", "The Street", "American Embassy", "Cedric the Entertainer", "The Tick", "Louie", and "Greg the Bunny".

Lois: Is there no hope?

Peter: Well, I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes, we might have a shot.

Wow, I thought we were the only adults who watched FG! Woo hoo! I love it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter