• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family free dinning pin code ?

djgeffers1

Mouseketeer
My daughter received a free dinning pin code in an email so we booked 2 rooms, daughter and granddaughter in 1 room and son other granddaughter and myself in second room. Now daughter whose name the free dinning code is in may not be able to go as she may not have a job at the end of next month. So am I correct in assuming that we will no longer have free dinning if she has to drop out of our trip ?

If I remember correctly the person who's name is on the pin must be present. So you are right in that you will not be able to receive free dining. But good news is there is FD offer out now so depending on your dates you may qualify for that. Or even if you could adjust the days in order to make FD that was made to the public. Good luck and i'm sorry to hear about your daughter losing her job.

My daughter received a free dinning pin code in an email so we booked 2 rooms, daughter and granddaughter in 1 room and son other granddaughter and myself in second room. Now daughter whose name the free dinning code is in may not be able to go as she may not have a job at the end of next month. So am I correct in assuming that we will no longer have free dinning if she has to drop out of our trip ?

The same thing happened to us this past November. MIL got a FD pin and we booked two rooms on it. She broke her ankle wouldn't be able to go. I called Disney and told them the situation. They allowed us to keep FD even without her. CALL!!! There is always Pixie dust floating around.

Our situation may have been different bec our code came out in our oldest ds's name but had our home address. He had to back out of the trip bec of work, but Disney said since it had our address we could still use the PIN Code.

It never hurts to ask, but by the terms of the pin you guys would no longer receive free dining. I'd definitely be very honest so they can note the reservation properly if they work some magic for you to avoid getting bumped to rack rate at check in.

Quick update, called Disney 2 days ago and told them of my situation that daughter lost her job and would not be able to afford to go also told them if need be I would back out of the trip as son and granddaughters would not be able to afford to go without free dinning so I would back out and let daughter go seeing as my trip was paid in full and she would just take my place so granddaughters would not be disappointed, they called guest relations and explained the situation and Pixie Dust was sprinkled and we are able to keep the free dinning and I dont have to back out and we get to keep the free dinning even tho daughter is not coming pixiedust:

We used our daughters discount code last year and she ended up not going and they removed her discount code. But we ended up getting a discount that was sent out for the general public

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter