Family DISign

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are soo cute!! I'd love to have one for our trip :cool1: We don't leave till May, so no hurry :)

Here's what we need:

Mommy-average adult female, med brown pony tail like style 2-2, pink t-shirt with Daisy, jean shorts, minnie ears

Daddy-average adult male, blond hair, styled like this:

http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=8-4-black-whitepolo.jpg

oval glasses, goatee, light blue t-shirt with Donald, jean shorts, mickey ears

Kayla-infant girl, strawberry blond hair, styled similar to style 10-1 minnie outfit, minnie ears

Papa-average adult male, med brown hair like style 11-7, glasses, moustache, gray t-shirt with Mickey, jean shorts, mickey ears

Nana-skinny adult female, dark brown hair style 3-5, turqouis t-shirt with Minnie, jean shorts, minnie ears

Jason-larger adult male, short med brown hair like style 6-2, gray t-shirt with Goofy, jean shorts, mickey ears

Megan-average adult female, long med brown strait hair like style 11-4, red t-shirt with Pluto, jean shorts, minnie ears

Walt Disney World 2009

If possible, could we also have it without the ears as well? If not, the ears are great!!

:thanks:

Hey!!! I was wondering if I could still get a family ? It's just two, my mom and I...
If I still can, here is what I am thinking..
Two females, the same size,

Mom- white mickey shirt with black mickey head and black shorts, for hair, style 3-8 with light blonde

Kayla- black mickey shirt with white mickey head and if you have white shorts or jeans, either is fine. For hair, style 3-4 dark brown

If they could both have big smiles :D

And also, if it could say something like Walt Disney World 2009 with with mickey 2009, and then something on the lines of mother/daughter trip...
Here is your request

familydesign-Twinkletoes86.jpg

Hi! I love these designs. I would love it if you could design one for my daughter and her cousin for our upcoming trip in August. Thank you Lynn
4-7-darkbrown-minnie-glasses1.jpg

The outfits-both
Hairstyle-dark blond for April
female-06-7-darkblonde.jpg

Hairstyle-dark blond for Kaitlyn
female-03-8-darkblonde.jpg

The hair color-both
Cousins Do Disney
here is your request

familydesign-LYNNDISNEY.jpg

Hi! Thanks for your wonderful designs. I see you trip is coming up soon. How exciting.
I would like to request a design.
Walt Disney World 2009
Dad - caucasion - light brown short hair Disney Shirt with Black mickey mouse head, jeans shorts, and mouse ears - name: Shawn
Mom - caucasion, dark blond hair style 11-5, Clothing style 4-7 minnie outfit w/ glasses, minnie mouse ears hat - Name: Tina
Son (12) - caucasion - dark blond short hair, pirate outfit - name: Aaron
Daughter (7) - caucasion - clothing style 3-7 Belle Princess dress, Hair Dark Blonde with hair style 9-6 princess tiara - name: Allison
If you could work in Smerdel Family or Celebrating Our Family somewhere that would be great. If not that is ok.
Thanks so much!
Tina :cool1:
here is your request

familydesign-AlohaAnnie.jpg

so... I am not sure how difficult this would be, but is it possible to get minnie ears?

If not, that is totally fine, I love it! :D

These are so cute!

I would like to request two designs of the same people (with different outfits).

Steph's Birthday Extravaganza

Design #1

Dave--African American adult male, dark skin, page 2 of hair styles on the top right, black hair. Black t-shirt that says "Mizzou" in bright yellow/gold with khaki/tan shorts.

Jane--White adult female, hairstyle 6-6 dark blonde, glasses, wearing a cute pink & green outfit like women's clothes style 4-8 (white, blue green with pearls)

Steph--13 year old white female, hairstyle 9-3 light blonde, glasses, wearing a either a Riku (from Kingdom hearts) or tinkerbelle shirt & denim skirt

Tyson--2 year old biracial male, same hairstyle as dave but light brown and lighter skin tone than Dave. Wearing a Handy Manny or Donald Duck t-shirt and shorts

Design #2

Dave--same features as above but Jack Skellington t-shirt & shorts

Jane--same features as above but Cheshire Cat shirt OR black & pink mickey head tee like Jasmin in post #127, capris & black mickey mouse ears

Steph--same features as above but dressed as a pirate princess-- pirate t shirt, pink skirt and a tiara like Isabelle in post #108

Tyson--same features as above but wearing a Stitch t-shirt, shorts & Stitch mouse ears.

You are awesome... thanks in advance for your hard work!
here is your 1st request

familydesign-cheshiregir-1.jpg

here is the 2nd request
familydesign-cheshiregir-2.jpg

enjoy

I have a request. I hope its not too much to ask ... could I please have Celebrating our first trip to Walt Disney World
Person 1; Scott, adult size, african american skin, bald head with mickey ears, a thin goatee, red shirt with black mickey head on it, square glasses.
Person 2; Chainna medium size, mixed skin, hair style 1-2 black, cinderella clothing, the pretty puffy lips
person 3; Serena small size, mixed skin, hair style 3-8 black, Ariel clothing, plain smile
Person 4; Martina small size, mixed skin, hair style 11-5 black, tinkerbell clothing, plain smile
person 5; Sierra medium size, mixed skin, hair style 3-8 black, snow white clothing, pretty puffy lips, oval red glasses
Person 6; Michelle adult size (plus size if you have it) white skin, hair style 1-3 light brown with minnie ears, square glasses, big puffy pretty lips with teeth
Thank you SO much! - Michelle
here is your request, hope you enjoy your first trip to WDW, I know I am counting down the days for my first trip

familydesign-Twins2more.jpg

May I make a request please? I would love one with three people. All of them in the Safari type out fits
Person one: adult male, with this (http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=9-3-lightbrown-black.jpg) hairstyle, and a goatee. His hair is dark brown.
Person two: adult female, hair style 4-8 in a light to medium brown.
person 3: teen boy. blonde spiked hair.

I am not sure if you needed the hair colors types because the safari outfits have hats on. If you could, just the people and no background or border. I want to put them on a shirt with Going On Safari with them. I thought it would be cute for Animal Kingdom. Thanks!!
here is your Going on Safari request, enjoy

familydesign-worm761.jpg

Hi, can you make a family design for me?

Here is the information:

Adam, adult male, with a military style hair cut (located on the 1st page of male hair styles. It's in the third row, 4th picture. The hair needs to be blonde though.

Alex, 2year old boy, blonde hair (located on the 2nd page bottom row, the hairstyle is shown on the little boy that's wearing a tux)

Ally, 6 year old girl, blonde hair, style 1-8.

Amanda, adult female, hair style 5-1 brown.

I'd like matching outfits... maybe just some simple t-shirts with Mickey's head. And don't forget the Mickey ears hats, lol.

Also if you would put our names under our bodies that would be great. You could put "Walt Disney World 2009" on it if you'd like. I'll be happy with whatever you design. This is such a great site and I love all of the disigns that you do :)

I'm new at this... please pm me if you are making this design for me. That way I'll know to come here and look for it. Thank you!!!

Hi there! I would love to request a Family Disign. You are so talented!

"Mommy & Me trip

Jenny ( Tall female. White skin. Hair style - 11-5 black. Minnie mouse dress and hat.)

Myca ( 6 year old girl. white skin. Hair style - 11-5 blonde. Minnie mouse dress and hat.)

Thank you so much! These are adorable!!!!!!!:cutie:
here is your Mommy & me DISign

familydesign-disneymomofmyca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter