Family Christmas Photo at BC/BCV?

SheriB

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any suggestions where we could take a nice family (15 ppl) photo with Christmas decorations that won't include other ppl in the background? We plan on taking some pictures this Saturday, 11/29 around 6 p.m. before dinner. I may be asking too much, I know.
TIA
Sheri :santa:

Does anyone have any suggestions where we could take a nice family (15 ppl) photo with Christmas decorations that won't include other ppl in the background? We plan on taking some pictures this Saturday, 11/29 around 6 p.m. before dinner. I may be asking too much, I know.
TIA
Sheri :santa:

In front of a Christmas Tree, they are pretty big. You would have to figure out the right angle so that others are not behind it.

@ The Little Mermaid statue next to the BCV building.
For a Christmas tree, take a walk over to the Swan/Dolphin; they are big enough to have a large group with no one in the background.

I tried to schedule the photo shoot, but they were not available the night/time we need them. This one night is the only time all 15 of us will be together. :sad1:

If you can get everyone to Jambo House or Grand Floridian they have regular photo pass photographers. I think they're at Wilderness Lodge too. They will make sure no one else is in the picture. And they'll also take a picture with your camera for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter