• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family arriving seperately...can they check-in even tho ressie is in my name?

plumminnie

Earning My Ears
I am flying in with my grandson, whil the rest of our party is traveling by car. If :confused3they arrive before me, will they have to wait to check in?

We have asked the same question at the front desk of POFQ and POR.

Both times we were told that anyone who is an adult registered in that room can check-in. It does not have to be the "lead" person whose name is at the top of the e-mail confirmation.

But the adult must be registered as a guest in that room and must have a credit card available to complete the process.

Hope this helps.

As the pp said, as long as they are on the reservation and are at least 18 yrs old, they can check in and the lead person doesn't need to be present. A cc would only be needed if it's a room only reservation and there is a balance due on the room and/or if they want room charging privileges; otherwise, no cc is needed.

my niece "check" into our room before I'd even boarded plane from Ohio. She flew in from MI with my Friend who checked into her room and after dumping stuff off in the "girls" room they decided to go swimming and at one point after speaking with me they asked at front desk if they could get niece's room key so they could get food ( on DDP) the front desk clerk gave them her key and for some crazy reason the child decided to try it in room door next to "girls" rm and it worked so they knew room number without actually being told.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter