Families going from S.E. Wisconsin over teacher's convention???

Gramma Jackie

Earning My Ears
Our family of 20 will be leaving for Disney World Oct. 27. In the past, I know this has been a popular time-anyone else going this year???

We are from WI also and are heading to Florida over the school break in October. :cool1: I've heard different reports on how busy it is. Hopefully not too busy this year :)

Have a great trip!

This is our 2nd trip at teacher's convention time...absolutely an awesome time to go. We never have crowds to deal with, and the weather is still nice. This sill be the first time staying on the grounds so we're all getting excited! Where are you guys from? Green Bay here...

Disneyderns, we are in Milwaukee! I hear the new Toy Story attraction is really popular-good one to get fast passes for...and I hope to get to the new T-rex restaurant at downtown disney...so much to plan-I love it!

from the mke burbs here. we have gone at that time and it wasnt horribly busy except for the halloween party.

we just went end of august.

definately get to HS early and grab FP for toy story mania first. on our trip the FP were gone for the day by 11am (although we rode it twice before noon). :)

We're going for our 2nd time over convention. Less than 40 days till we leave. From Kenosha

Hey Tigger we are from K-Town too! Woohoo!

We just moved here a year ago so I didn't know about the teacher's convention. We're going 2nd week in November.

We are going in Dec this year, but since DD starts school next fall, I have been thinking going over Teacher's Convention might be our new time to travel. End of Oct weather is good, crowds managable and MNSSHP in full swing. I vowed to never go over Spring Break or Christmas Week, never ever.

oh, we are from the Fox Valley.

We are going in December this year. Last year was October, crowds were very reasonable. Have a great time.
New Holstein area here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter