• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Falmouth Jamaica Excursions Are Up

Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting for these. :)

:cool1: We have been waiting to see what the excursions look like also, Thank you for the heads ups. :thumbsup2

Yes, Thanks again for posting this! Was about to post my own thread asking in general what is good to do/see in Jamaica with kids in tow. This will help get me started!:thumbsup2

I saw on another thread that lots of excursions are hours away from the port. I would like to avoid going that far. Any clue as to which ones are close?

We did Dunes River Falls. ..great experience. ..but be warned you literally walk up a water fall.

I saw on another thread that lots of excursions are hours away from the port. I would like to avoid going that far. Any clue as to which ones are close?

From the photos, you can see cruise ships below the Bobsled ride at Mystic Mountain so it must be fairly close by.

That might be the pier at Ocho Rios. Please be very careful at Dunns River falls! It is very slippery you literally walk up a waterfall while beautiful it is slippery they have guides going up with you and expect a tip at the end and will follow you until one is given. Many people have gotten hurt from the falls so be very careful.

Although none of my future cruises are visiting Jamaica I have to say I like a lot of these excursions.

That might be the pier at Ocho Rios...

Right. It could be. Thanks for the correction. Because there's one excursion for the falls and the coaster, so it would make sense if they were both in Ocho Rios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter