1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Falmouth - am I seeing this correctly?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TrustMeMom, Mar 22, 2013.

1. TrustMeMom

TrustMeMom Mouseketeer

So - I am just now getting around to looking at port excursions for my July 20th Western Carib on the Fantasy. About 2 hours ago I looked up the cruise details on the Disney site and wrote down the order of our Ports. It *was* PC - at sea - Grand Cayman - Costa Maya - Cozumel - at sea - Then spent over an hour reading through the port adventures for each. Just now, my daugther came and was wanting to see the map of where we were going.

I switched back over to the cruise details and showed her the map - only now - that is not the way it was just 2 hours ago. Now, the order has been swtiched up - Costa Maya is gone - and now Falmouth Jamaica is on there. However if you look at the actual listing - it is still the previous way.

I'm so confused! :confused3

I don't log in every day and look at my cruise, so don't know if this kind of changeup is normal. Is this just a glitch?

Any insight appreciated :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

It looks like they have the wrong itinerary map showing for your cruise. Everything else says Costa Maya, not Jamaica. Also, it says Itinerary B, and I know that the cruises that include Jamaica are Itinerary C.

4. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: :headache: :rotfl2:

Welcome to DCL's website. :badpc:

5. TrustMeMom

TrustMeMom Mouseketeer

I think so too. I just checked again and it is finally back to "normal". Not that it would be a bad thing. It was just freaking me out! :). Thanks!

6. TrustMeMom

TrustMeMom Mouseketeer

Haha! I think that was it! Back to the original way now. Goblins in the machines ;)

7. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

Run by one of the worst IT shops out there. And quite possibly the worst in the hospitality industry.

But it's cute! :rotfl2:

8. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: