Fallout on Amazon

I've only watched ep 1 so far. DD15 and DH just finished ep 3 last night. What I've seen so far is really good. It's definitely fun for anyone that's played the games...or watched people play.

We only have the last episode lest. How in the world are they going to wrap things up without leaving us on like 3 different cliffhangers!

DH found it and so far I'm totally vibing, watched the first two. Every episode is so well done, they seem to squeeze a movie's worth of entertainment into such a short amount of time without the glitches that usually happen. For example, they are managing decently solid character development quickly so that is some seriously skilled writing. Most edits are so poorly managed and disruptive that I really appreciate the talent when it goes well.

Made it up through ep 4 last night. I don't want any spoilers, but I have seen buzz about season 2 already being greenlighted. I do love all of the things tied into the games, but like that you don't have to play the games to appreciate the storyline. Anyone that's played surely appreciates the music. Now, if only I could find a nice cold Nuka Cola!!!

I know nothing about the game. Would the show still be good for me?

It's definitely worth a try. DH and DD15 have played multiple Fallout editions and I love to watch. That being said DD17 has never wanted anything to do with it and her boyfriend never heard of it until now. They're both watching it and enjoying it. So, I think it's worth giving it a try.

DD19 has been playing Fallout for years, and binged the series already. DH plays on occasion, and has been working through the episodes.

I've never heard of the game, but DH started to watch it a few nights ago when I was working and I had trouble getting anything done because I got super invested in it. He had heard of the game, but knew nothing about it. I had no idea it was based on a game until mid-way through episode 1 he mentioned it.

It's very well done!

I haven't started it yet but will soon. I'm a huge fan of Walton Goggins. He was great in Justified.
I love him also! I think I first saw him in a show where he played a southern criminal sort of character. But I can never find the show I am thinking of. He really stood out though. Edited: nvm it was Justified!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter