*Fall & Thanksgiving Exchange-Sent/Received!*

My package arrived from Cindy today.

2 dish towels with apples and fall leaves with matching oven mitt
2 dish towels with apples and leaves with matching mitt and apple pot holder
apple salt and pepper shakers
turkey cupcake decorations......liners, pick tails and candy eye. Cute.....will use for DGD next year.
glittery pine cones and acorns

Thank you, Cindy. My kitchen is always fruit decorated so this fits in really well.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Just arrived back from Florida, moving to CT seems like a terrible choice now! Mine will be getting picked up tomorrow!

Received my package Lisa. Her Boy Scouts thought I should have some Boy Scout popcorn. I will be taking the box of popcorn to Thanksgiving at my daughter's home.

She also sent Harvest Marmalade foaming hand soap, a gold foil pumpkin centerpiece and lots of little felt fall leaves.

Thanks very much:goodvibes

There was so much fun stuff in it. My husband had fun opening it with me.

Here's what I got;
Turkey napkin holder
Gel window clings, 2 sets
Places cards
Fall tissues
Pumpkin basket fillers
Welcome, autumn and arrest wooden signs
Pumpkin quick bread
Cranberry quick bread
Fall kitchen towel
And thanksgiving party crackers, these look so neat, I've never heard of them before, we are gonna share them with the boys on thanksgiving.

Thank you so much Erin, you gift was more than awesome!:cheer2:

There was so much fun stuff in it. My husband had fun opening it with me. Here's what I got; Turkey napkin holder Gel window clings, 2 sets Places cards Fall tissues Pumpkin basket fillers Welcome, autumn and arrest wooden signs Pumpkin quick bread Cranberry quick bread Fall kitchen towel And thanksgiving party crackers, these look so neat, I've never heard of them before, we are gonna share them with the boys on thanksgiving. Thank you so much Erin, you gift was more than awesome!:cheer2:

So glad that you liked it! The party crackers are fun! I suggest them as an outside activity :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter