• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Room Discounts are out!

Wish I could've gotten it for Art of Animation, but we have a little mermaid room. No discounts for that! Oh well.

No luck for me. Currently have the FD PIN code for CR tower TPV with three day hoppers. A little over $3K for four nights. No rooms available for CR with Room Only, the Poly LV and GF garden view outer bldg. are both running around $2K for just the room, no tickets or dining. Guess I'll have to keep FD. Oh well...... Glad I booked when I did!

Thanks for the information. The dates we are looking at for December are included....I can't wait to price it out :yay:.

The only room discount I see is for members of the military??

Try using another device or browser. I can't see the offer on IE but I can see it under special offers when I go through Firefox and on my iPhone I can get to it through the rotating banner on the WDW homepage. HTH:goodvibes

try going to the SpecialOffers down at the bottom of the page

weird...I called today for our one night where I thought it was rack rate...(POFQ) apparently it was already 'discounted' approx. 7.00:confused3 and the grand total of discount using 20% off was 10.00:confused3
I don't get disney math LOL 20% off rack is approx. 40.00.....

Yippie was able to save an additional $ 279.68 over FD :yay:

hsmamato2 said:
weird...I called today for our one night where I thought it was rack rate...(POFQ) apparently it was already 'discounted' approx. 7.00:confused3 and the grand total of discount using 20% off was 10.00:confused3

call back and ask again. or you could try plugging in the date from the website and see if there is a discounted room available. It'll give you the total price with tax and everything.

Are you sure you weren't booked with a AAA rate or another discount code already? Those numbers don't make any sense!:rotfl: I would call back or check it yourself online.

My TA was able to switch me from a Contemporary MK view with a AAA discount over to the Poly Lagoon Club view for $150 less!

I'm still struggling on when I want to go...

Either Nov12-17th or Dec 10th-15th.

Then it's down to the BC or Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter