Fall/Halloween Fort Decorations

DWcampFam1013

Earning My Ears
We're new to DIS Boards & will be camping at the Fort in Oct 2013. My question is do people do elaborate Halloween decorations the entire month of October? We're very excited & can't wait!!

We were there last October 6-13 and there were a lot. It seemed that the campers up closer to the boat launch, by far, had the most tho. We had a great time on one of our last days just riding around in the golf cart we rented (reserve one now if you're gonna get one), looking at the decorations. The campers definitely spice up their sites for Halloween! It was really cool.

We plan to go to MNSSHP one night while there, but do you know if the campground participates in trick or treating on the weekends in Oct? I guess im wondering if i need to bring candy with us for "treaters".

Bring as many decorations and candy as you can carry !

There's only one day recognized for trick or treating. Usually on Halloween evening. Some people report giving out MANY pounds of candy. In the recent past there has been an influx of outsiders and locals for Halloween. I understand the on-site police have this under better control now, so it should be largely Fort guests and their guests this year.

P.S. We don't do Halloween, we do Christmas/New years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter