Fall Free Dining Offer

kcdarr

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I have been given the gift of the free fall dining offer. Yay! My question is: The offer says Tickets for one theme park per day. Can I upgrade to park hopper tickets with this offer? We love park hopping, and would like to add free dining, but I can't decide. Also, if we are staying in a value resort, the free dining would be the quick service, right?

Hello everyone, I have been given the gift of the free fall dining offer. Yay! My question is: The offer says Tickets for one theme park per day. Can I upgrade to park hopper tickets with this offer? We love park hopping, and would like to add free dining, but I can't decide. Also, if we are staying in a value resort, the free dining would be the quick service, right?

Yes you can add park hopping, water parks & more as long as its at least a 2 day pass. Yes value resorts get free quick service but you can upgrade to the regular or deluxe plan by paying the price difference. The amounts are in the upgrade sticky at the top of the page.

Thank you so very much 3 Minnies 1 Mickey! We are staying 8 nights. If the offer is for 5 nights, would we have to pay the extra nights difference? This is driving me a little batty.

The 5 night thing for free dining offers has usually been just an example. It's really a 3 night minimum and a 14 night maximum.

in 2010, we were there for 16 days -- and got free dining every single day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter