Fall Forum 2011

I'm still waiting :( tomorrow (April 6th) will make it two weeks for me since my phone interview. My phone interviewer told me I would hear back in about 2 weeks and then the email from Disney thanking me for applying said I would hear within 3-4 weeks. I'm going crazy from waiting!! Haha

AHHHHHH! I just got my acceptance for QSFB for Fall 2011 after 12 days of constantly checking my email! :goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo:

So excited!

I received my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail!! I never received an email but I think I must have been accepted when they were having technical issues. I was accepted for Attractions which is odd because I was only asked one question pertaining to that role which was if I had any experience speaking in front of large groups of people. Hopefully I've been chosen for a spiel role!! Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

I received my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail!! I never received an email but I think I must have been accepted when they were having technical issues. I was accepted for Attractions which is odd because I was only asked one question pertaining to that role which was if I had any experience speaking in front of large groups of people. Hopefully I've been chosen for a spiel role!! Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Congrats! Maybe you'll get on the Great Movie Ride....that would be awesome!!

It's been a week and a half since my interview. Still waiting to hear anything. (I know that's nothing compared to some people, but any wait is stressful)

I went to check my mail today and had two slips for packages. One I already knew what it was, the other I didn't. I was so nervous...and then it turned out to be something from amazon that was delivered a few days early. :headache:

Just thought I'd say hello! :wave2:

I'm arriving 8/31 and departing 1/6. I'll be working attractions, so if anyone else is in that same role, I'd love to chat!

I had my phone interview on april 1st, got my acceptance email last friday. I'm in transportation for fall '11. Check in is 8/10

I had my interview March 23rd, and now its April 11th,
I havent heard anything back from Disney is this normal?

I had my interview March 23rd, and now its April 11th,
I havent heard anything back from Disney is this normal?

I wouldn't worry too much, if anything its good news because a bunch of character roles were handed out after the last audition so a bunch of roles have opened up. I bet you will hear within the next week!!

Sending prayers your way!

aw thank you soooooo much, Ive been checking my email/mail
like a crazy person and i still havent heard anything yet :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter