Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

I'm pretty sure they go up at the same time. Even if you do the epresentation, its still a good idea to go it one if they have it on your campus! Epresentaion allows you to apply faster, so that's what I'm doing.

Ohh, can time go by any slower? I've been trying to sleep longer just so the days are shorter. :laughing:

Anyway, best of luck to everyone who is going to apply! I hope we all see each other in a couple of months!!!!:goodvibes

I'm pretty sure they go up at the same time. Even if you do the epresentation, its still a good idea to go it one if they have it on your campus! Epresentaion allows you to apply faster, so that's what I'm doing.

I will be doing the online presentation, as I won't be able to do the school presentation unfortunately. They always have it so late (and I want to find out ASAP). Plus, I might be auditioning, and there's a chance the presentation could fall after the audition (it did in 2006).

I will be doing the online presentation, as I won't be able to do the school presentation unfortunately. They always have it so late (and I want to find out ASAP). Plus, I might be auditioning, and there's a chance the presentation could fall after the audition (it did in 2006).

I hope to do the online presentation, apply and then go to the live one for more info.

I hope to do the online presentation, apply and then go to the live one for more info.

Oh I definitely will be at the school presentations (I am a campus rep). I think it would be really funny if I knew I was going by the time of the presentations.

That's my plan as well. It just makes sense to apply as early as possible, and the presentations are super late sometimes.

1. Your name?: Amanda
2. Your age?: Eighteen.
3. Male or female?: Female.
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight.
5. Where do you live?: 20 Minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: FSF&B, Attractions or Merchandise.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: I wasn't accepted yet! I didn't even apply!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Patterson. Wellness(under 21)
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Ideally, 3 roomates/2 rooms.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: No. Maybe like game nights? haha. But, no I don't enjoy getting terminated for some stupid reason like drinking.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I loveee caesar salad.. and I can make a pretty tasty mac and cheese.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: hilarious, stubborn, immature.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: punk/comedy&horror.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No. I do not.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): once and awhile. but, not in disney.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: i'm nocturnal. so night.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: most likely driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: dance! haha.
19. What is your favorite quote?: the future is unwritten -- joe strummer.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: creating magic!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep, walk around aimlessly.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i act like i don't have a care in the world.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i'm very stubborn haha.
24: Your college: I'm actually applying for careerstart.
25: Your major:
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy.
28. What sports do you like?: i like watching hockey and baseball.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: i'm not sure yet.
30. Anything else you want to state: If you want my facebook let me know! We should all plan like a meet and greet!

this looked fun so im gonna do it too :)
1. Your name?: Heather
2. Your age?: 18
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight.
5. Where do you live?: Greensboro NC
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: not sure, character attendant or character performer would be amazing
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:fall advantage is what i want to do
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Has to be wellness but not sure which complex
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: i want 2 rooms and 3 other roomates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to have friends over but not really any parties. I wouldnt enoying cleaning up after one!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love mexican food! And I can cook pretty well when I want to!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Sarcastic, Fun, insane
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like alternative music and comedy movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: im a nerd, so i play games, and i love to go to the movies or to the mall and hang out with people.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Looking forward, backward, thinking...there is no difference between them, the present is never with me" i cant remember where i read that though
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: the experience!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: adventuring! trying new stuff
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I don't judge people (or i try really hard not to)
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be apathetic towards things
24: Your college: University of North Carolina at Greensboro
25: Your major:Pre-media studies
26. Any medical conditions (optional): none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to be neat
28. What sports do you like?: not really a sports person
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: I think so, but not 100 percent sure
30. Anything else you want to state: I have a myspace and a facebook, msg me if you want to become friends :)

that was fun :)

I didn't do this yet...and I need something to do til the 20th :)

1. Your name?: Casey
2. Your age?: 24
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Oswego, NY
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: I would totally take anything but my top choices would be Character performer then character attendent or attractions.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: I'd like to do Fall and I'm already pretty sure I'll extend.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: My first choice would be non-wellness in Patterson.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I think I'd prolly want 3 rooms 5 roomates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I do like to get down on occasion but not all the time and I don't usually host. I do like to have friends over for dinner or movies, stuff like that though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:I love pasta and soup. I'm a decent cook but I love to bake!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Indecisive, funny, and understanding
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like alternative/punkish music but i listen to pretty much everything and I love movies in general but I love a good musical ;)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nopers
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): hahaha, I do drink , socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night owl definately
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: I like to play games, go the movies, go out, go out on road trips, go to sports games.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?" - Meredith on Grey's Anatomy
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, being part of the magic, and NOT having to scrape half an inch of ice and 6 inches of snow off my car before work :P
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Going to see my friends from college
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm pretty much always good for a laugh
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am one of the most indecisive people on the planet
24: Your college: I went to Towson Universityfor the normal college years, hopefully going to Onondaga Community College this semester so I can go to Disney!!!!
25: Your major: Dance and Communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy in common areas personal areas can be a disaster at times
28. What sports do you like?: Hockey, baseball, and football are my favs although I do get into March Madness despite my dislike for basketball.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Planning on it unless something happens between now and then.
30. Anything else you want to state: I am so ridiculously excited about this and waiting through this application process is killing me and it hasn't even started so I would welcome anything to help pass the time. So feel free to pm me. I have facebook and myspace as well.

1. Your name?: Kristen
2. Your age?: 22
5. Where do you live?: Trail Creek, IN
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: I'm hoping for Merchandise or Attractions.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: I'm applying for Fall 09.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Patterson non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 rooms, 3 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like having friends over for movies or hanging out, but I'm not much of a party thrower.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love all kinds of food! I'm a decent cook when I actually try at it, but I'm better at baking.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: funny, caring, and maybe a little crazy (they're not as big of Disney people as my family)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: As far as music, I'll listen to a little of everything except rap. I work at a movie theater, so I see all kinds of movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No smoking
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: probably driving
18. What do you do for fun?: I usually end up going to movies even when it's my day off. When I get a quiet moment I like to read.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "I don't really know what kind of girl I am." - Juno
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: The opportunity to make some little kid's trip to Disney as magical as all of mine have been, meeting other people who love Disney as much as myself, getting out of Indiana for a bit.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm self-motivated.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be very indecisive.
24: Your college: Saint Mary's College
25: Your major: Mathematics, minor in Music
26. Any medical conditions (optional): slightly allergic to the sun
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm tidy for the most part.
28. What sports do you like?: Baseball, love the Yankees!
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Yes
30. Anything else you want to state: I'm really excited just waiting for the applications to go up!

1. Your name?: Julianne
2. Your age?: 18
5. Where do you live?: Boston, MA
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: My first choice is Attractions, followed by Merchandise and Photopass.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Hopefully I'm applying for fall advantage.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I'm not picky--any will be fine.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I like to be around alot of people, so probably 4-6 roommates, and as many rooms as that entails.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Eh, I'm not really a partier, but I'm not opposed to people who are.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pretty much anything. I like to think I can cook well! And I can bake even better.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: nice (yeah, I know), smiley, crazy.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Anything, for both categories. I like to give things a try.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No--under 21. ;)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying most likely.
18. What do you do for fun?: I just like to hang out with friends and relax at home.
19. What is your favorite quote?: I'll get back to you on that one...
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I love helping people--knowing that I can make someone's day a little more magical makes mine better as well.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleeping and dancing.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I like to help others.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm often indecisive about many things.
24: Your college: Boston University
25: Your major: Double major (hopefully!) in Biology and Psychology.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Kind of in the middle.
28. What sports do you like?: Baseball is my fave--go Red Sox!
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No.
30. Anything else you want to state: Not really! I just really want to be a part of the magic!

I'm confused now:guilty:
I wanted to do the Fall Advantage cause Joanna would be there to help me out, but now I don't know if I want to do it cause she might not be going then and I don't want to be gone that long without knowing anyone before hand:guilty:

I'm confused now:guilty:
I wanted to do the Fall Advantage cause Joanna would be there to help me out, but now I don't know if I want to do it cause she might not be going then and I don't want to be gone that long without knowing anyone before hand:guilty:

I'm sorry Kailey. If you think you are really going to enjoy the CP, I think it might be better going with FA (especially since the CP flies by so quickly). And there are lots of other nice people going down as well. But of course, the final decision is yours. Do whatever makes you happier. :)

I'm sorry Kailey. If you think you are really going to enjoy the CP, I think it might be better going with FA (especially since the CP flies by so quickly). And there are lots of other nice people going down as well. But of course, the final decision is yours. Do whatever makes you happier. :)

Its not your fault at all. I'm just want to be able to learn my way around from a friend is all :goodvibes It will all turn out fine :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter