• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Disneyland AP room only discount

Stinkerbell317

LOSTaholic
Hi all! Just wondering if anyone knows/remembers (or can point me to this info on the internet) if Disneyland has historically offered AP holders room only discounts at any of the 3 resorts on property? If so, what were the dates? We will be there on Sept 24 and I'm trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to buy an AP since we have another trip to DL in July. I've searched for this info for over an hour and can't seem to find it. THANKS!

I don't have any first hand knowledge of AP discounts, but according to mousesavers it is currently 10-20%. I don't know if there have been better ones in the past.

Cheaptickets.com is offering 19% off with SOSUNNY coupon code. We booked a GCH room for Sept through them (it was a different 20% off code).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter