Fall Discounts

boscov

Mouseketeer
Can someone please explain these discounts to me? They seem straight forward, particularly the Back To School Savings discount, however, when I go on the website, it never lets me apply this discount on any resort on any dates....We were hoping for free dining, but the dates we could get it appear to be sold out for free dining and the other dates just don't work....

Can someone please explain these discounts to me? They seem straight forward, particularly the Back To School Savings discount, however, when I go on the website, it never lets me apply this discount on any resort on any dates....We were hoping for free dining, but the dates we could get it appear to be sold out for free dining and the other dates just don't work....

I don't know if I can explain them, exactly... they came and went really fast in just one day and lots of folks have complained that they could not get the resorts they wanted or the dates they wanted.... and now everything just seems to be sold out.

People with more experience than me seem to think that there will be capacity opening up as people cancel duplicate reservations and things settle down, so you might continue to try for the time you wanted or even contact a travel agent to see if they can get you a deal. Many people have reported excellent deals through their TA. Good luck and keep trying!

They are pretty straight forward. The thing is WDW only allots a certain number of rooms for any given discount. Once those are booked, you have the situation you are running into.

I have to wonder how many rooms were actually available for the RO "Back to School" discount. :confused3 And why on earth have it announced the same day as free dining? In the past I believe it has been more like June or July that the RO fall discount came out. They listed POR in the sample moderates (20%), but then it looked like it wasn't available at POR at all. If there were more date or resort exclusions, they should have listed them.

Did anyone actually GET a RO discount for fall, especially at POR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter