Fall Advantage 2011 :)

I'm iiiinnnn!!!!! I have been patiently waiting for exactly 3 weeks (21 days!) Received my purple folder today :yay: I'm soo excited! You can ask any of the 50 girls living in my sorority house, pretty sure one of them lost her hearing when I saw that big white Disney envelope with my name on it. Oooops! Oh well! I will be working in Merchandise for Fall Advantage!! Arrival date still to come...

Congrats to everyone who has made it in already, good luck to those still waiting! :thumbsup2

I'm iiiinnnn!!!!! I have been patiently waiting for exactly 3 weeks (21 days!) Received my purple folder today :yay: I'm soo excited! You can ask any of the 50 girls living in my sorority house, pretty sure one of them lost her hearing when I saw that big white Disney envelope with my name on it. Oooops! Oh well! I will be working in Merchandise for Fall Advantage!! Arrival date still to come...

Congrats to everyone who has made it in already, good luck to those still waiting! :thumbsup2

When did you have your interview?

Wow...I haven't been on here in FOREVER. Stupid laptop losing my links and whatnot. Thanks to the site for sending me a Happy Birthday wish today with a general link to the board. :P

Anyways, I will also be joining you guys in the CP program in Fall Advantage 2011!! I will be in Costuming and moving in June 13. :)

I had my phone interview 2/2 and got my email on 2/17 (which actually shocked the living daylights out of me because I wasn't expecting an answer until around my birthday LOL).

Attractions, Fall Advantage 2011!
Interviewed 2 Friday nights ago, and heard back last Friday afternoon, so a little less than a week for me.
I get there May 18- so stoked!

Bell Service Dispatch, Fall Advantage
My interview was 3/9 and i just got the acceptance e-mail today!
i'm so Excited! anyone else doing Bell Service Dispatch?

FA 2011! Arriving may 23 :]
Interviewed 9 days ago! Kinda shocked b/c I thought I wouldn't be notified until after my audition...
QSFB - hoping to work in an ice cream parlor!

I got my e-mail!!! I'll be a Merchandise Cast Member for Fall Advantage! Arriving June 6th. :)

I got my email as well! I'll be in Costuming (my first choice!) for Fall Advantage. I haven't chosen a date to move in, but I am hoping to accept for June 13!

My phone interview was March 7, and I got accepted via email March 18, a little under 2 weeks!

Just got the email yesterday :) I'll be doing Merch in Fall Adv. Congrats to those who have also gotten their acceptence, and good luck to those who are still waiting! I got mine in under 10 days, but I'm thinking it's b/c I applied for Advantage and need to let them know sooner. :confused3

I'm also waiting to interview for 2 PIs this Wednesday, but either way am anxious to start meeting people doing the program this Fall, so feel free to private message me, friend me on fb, or follow me on Twitter!

I'll be joining you guys too... Merchandise moving in May 23...

I don't know what day I am arriving just yet, will know everything when I finish the rest of my paperwork, but I have been approved for Fall Advantage :)
So excited I can't even put it into words!

Hey
Did anyone else here audition for character performer?

I went to the chicago audition. I so can't wait to find out the results.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter