• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Advantage 2011 :)

Was attractions your 2nd choice?

Yes it was; I had to decline the offer though because my school would only give me credit for the Character Performer role due to my theater major. So now that I'm graduating in May I'm hoping I'll get Attractions again!

Just had my phone interview! It went well...I think. They didn't ask as many questions as I thought they would. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing :rotfl2: . Ah well, now the wait.

I just had my interview this morning.

She told me 5-6 weeks.

I feel like i wish that they recruiters would all decide on a general time frame and tell us all the same thing!! haha i hear 2-3 weeks, 2-5 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6, 6-8 MY GOODNESS!!! lol i feeel like 3-4 should be a good expectation.

IF thats the case... 1 week down 2-3 more to go for me!! lol :cheer2:

I feel like i wish that they recruiters would all decide on a general time frame and tell us all the same thing!!

The people who do the interviews really only do interviews and aren't involved with any of the following steps. While they should be familiar, it is obvious that they aren't and any info provided by them about that should probably be discarded.

I'd strongly suggest reviewing the information that is outlined on the official site and any additional info you may receive via email instead of the apparent random and inconsistent info that is being said over the phone.

Notification info is here
https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/faqs/faq_notification_process.html

I had my telephone interview this morning...i was excited/nervous! I want it so bad, haha! I think the interview went great, i'm only a little nervous cause i have three tattoos but they are all hidden! praying and hoping i get in!!!! :)

Acceptance emails/folders are on their way!

I got mine today, so good luck to everyone else that has yet to interview or hear back!

Hey everyone! I sent out my application for Fall '11, and I'm going to the campus presentation on February 16th and then hopefully passing my web interview!! what is everyone hoping for? I'm auditioning for character performer!

Hi I have applied for the Fall advantage CP LOL done with my app, my web interview and my phone interview already now I just am waiting to hear if I get to do the program or not does anyone know how long it takes to find out??

keeping my fingers crossed that I get to go.
sharon

CONGRATS DANNY! LoTTTSSS of pixie dust and magic to you!

I on the other hand am 5 days into the waiting period! rawr this is sooooo hard!

Congrats, Danny! :wizard: I'm so jealous you've got that marvelous purple folder already! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter