Fall Advantage 2011 :)

Gahhh, i want to apply already!!!

I'm thinking about doing spring because i want to go back soooo bad! my sister & parents dont' like disney so its always a hassle to convince them to go with me so i most likely wont be able to go until fall :( & thats that we are only 3-4 hours away!

but fall is going to be awesome! not only is 2011 the 40th anniversary BUT we can take part in the food&wine, halloween & christmas events! eeeeeek, so exicted! but we are still a year & a half away :eek:

Gahhh, i want to apply already!!!

I'm thinking about doing spring because i want to go back soooo bad! my sister & parents dont' like disney so its always a hassle to convince them to go with me so i most likely wont be able to go until fall :( & thats that we are only 3-4 hours away!

but fall is going to be awesome! not only is 2011 the 40th anniversary BUT we can take part in the food&wine, halloween & christmas events! eeeeeek, so exicted! but we are still a year & a half away :eek:

lol uh.. 9 months.

*Maybe* I'll apply for Fall '11, but it probably won't be advantage (because I want to work at home during the summer to save money to fly down there) and I think I want to do the Disneyland CP first. I don't think I'll do the WDWCP until after I graduate with my Bachelors degree...

But this is all in the future, so I figured I'd introduce myself just in case I do end up in fall '11 WDWCP :flower3:

I'm joining this. Hopefully I pass the web interview this time. :(

Oh I'm so sorry you didn't pass the first time! That's my biggest fear.... I feel sillly saying so but there are nights I can't even fall asleep because I'm positively terrified that I won't pass the web interview and that will ruin any shot I have at doing the CP. :( I hate it!

I'm considering it--it'll be the semester after I graduate, so it's either the DCP or straight to grad school for me. :confused3 I've wanted to do the DCP forEVER but I'm still not sure!

Hi, guys! I'm Alexa and I've been planning on doing the DCP for a while now. I decided that next fall is the best for me! I still don't know if I'm doing the advantage program yet, but I want to. The only thing possibly keeping me from applying is that my school is facing some really major budget cuts and I may have to switch schools. I go to an A&M school so my Foreign Language and Linguistics classes are going to be some of the first to go.:sad2: But I refuse to leave college without having worked at Disney. Anyway, hello, and I hope to be a part of this program with you all! :banana: And my skype name is alexanicole5

Hey guys! I can't even explain how excited I am about the DCP!!!!! I started looking into this in high school and just went to the Spring Program meeting today! I'm going to be applying for the Fall Advantage (because at my school you can't go to WDW as a freshman) so I hope to go for the Fall Advantage!!!! I definitely am going ot want to apply for the Fall Advantage like the day it comes out!!! My friend just got into the program and she is soooo excited we're both in a sorority together and we talk about this all the time. She got park greeter but she's going to Austin to audition for a character position! She's in the mouse height range!!!! I can't even explain how excited I get every time I think about this even though it's so far away! I'll keep everyone posted on my application process and such, but I am soooooo ready for the application to come out. I'm so excited I swear I dream about it. And realizing that actually being at Disney and working for Disney is not just a dream but could be a reality!!!!!

Hey guys! I can't even explain how excited I am about the DCP!!!!! I started looking into this in high school and just went to the Spring Program meeting today! I'm going to be applying for the Fall Advantage (because at my school you can't go to WDW as a freshman) so I hope to go for the Fall Advantage!!!! I definitely am going ot want to apply for the Fall Advantage like the day it comes out!!! My friend just got into the program and she is soooo excited we're both in a sorority together and we talk about this all the time. She got park greeter but she's going to Austin to audition for a character position! She's in the mouse height range!!!! I can't even explain how excited I get every time I think about this even though it's so far away! I'll keep everyone posted on my application process and such, but I am soooooo ready for the application to come out. I'm so excited I swear I dream about it. And realizing that actually being at Disney and working for Disney is not just a dream but could be a reality!!!!!

mwahaha i love that i have gotten you so addicted to all of these disney sites (and i've been stalking you on the fall fb page too, haha!)

i can't wait for you to get accepted and be at disney with meee! aren't these boards and the fb pages so so so addicting? i feel like i live on the spring/spring advantage fb group!

p.s. your shirt is still in my room waiting :)

p.s.s. can we make matching disney sweatshirts with our letters on them when we are both there? (like as in family sweatshirt style and have the letters be in some disney fabric!)

I am sooo addicted but it's so much fun looking at everything! It's extremely good to learn everything I can about applying before I actually apply! I'm so excited that your going and I definitely can't wait to "hopefully" be at Disney with you!!!! And I definitely think we should make matching sweatshirts if I get in too with Disney fabric! That would be like the coolest thing ever representin' the Disney College Program peeps! Haha that woul dbe so cute, they could even be like red with mickey print, or something like that who knows!

Hey & welcome!

I will hopefully be seeing you guys in the fall ! :D I can't beleive we will be there for the 30th year celebration!

I'm considering on doing Fall 2011, not sure yet.

I've done the Fall Advant. program of 09 so I know what it's like but this next time if i can't find a job that transfer to florida [cause i want to transfer to Full Sail University down there in FLorida] I'm going to do the program again, then try to go Full TIme there.

Since disney isn't hiring outside the company right now only people from the inside so my best chance to get hired is to do the program again.

Before during my program i worked:
Merchandise @ Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
but then i got to transfer half way through my program to the
Bippidi Boppidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom which I was so thankyou for! :D and got new roommates which made my program better, the first half didn't go so well for me :(

Yeah my manager during my Program told me about Full Sail, it seems really interesting, i just hope i can afford it

No one can really afford it. You have to take out loans & stuff, thats certain.

Back to the thread, I'm going to the meeting this upcoming Thursday! :cool1:

Hey! So I posted on this board back in March/April saying I was thinking about applying for Fall Advantage 2011. Well, I've decided that I really want to go now, but I won't be able to do Advantage, I'll just have to do Fall. I'm planning on taking a few summer classes (two math and a polisci) to keep me ahead on my graduation plan.

I haven't really told anyone that I'm actually serious about it yet, but I'm going to my campus presentation next month for Spring 2011, just for fun, and I'm making my roommates go with me (so hopefully I can get them interested in going too!). Then I have a required meeting with my advisor in November to set up next semester's classes, so I'll ask him how the WDWCP works with my school. I know they offer some sort of credit, but I want to get the specifics.

AHHH I'm so excited! I can't believe that it's actually getting close to time to apply! :woohoo:

so what roles are everyone wanting to try for?

me i'm limited because i had a tattoo but i know i can wear the Haunted Mansion costume and thats where I want to work, it's basically the same as Bippidi boppidi boutique which is where i worked half my program, the first half i was assigned at Saratoga SPrings resort and spa as merchandise, didnt' care for that costume, lol, plus i like working in the parks, and i loved being there during the halloween parties, so much fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter