• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

:cool1:
Fantasmic packages for November are available now!!!! I just switched my H&V dinner for one with Fantasmic! I have been checking on and off all day since I saw this morning they were up but no times available so I think they must have just loaded times into the system!
I noticed that too - this morning days in November were no longer grayed out for F! dining but no times were available. Came back 7 hours later and was able to book exactly what I wanted for a party of 7. Big sigh of relief!
Congrats on getting your packages booked!!!!!

Hubby's bday is tomorrow....and so is my 180 days and southwest releases flight info.
Poor hubby is going gonna have a crabby tired wife for his bday lol

I have a question.
I pretty much have all we want for dining planned out I just need help with Hollywood and Vine.
My girls want to do Jedi Training so I know I need to run straight there when they open. If we have an 8amish reservation at H&V is that enough time to eat and get in time to Jedi sign ups?
Or should we do Jedi Sign ups then maybe a popular ride then eat breakfast?
How long are you usually in line for sign ups?

I'm so bad at vacation planning lol
I've heard the Jedi sign ups go quick! Since it's your husband's birthday tomorrow, hopefully booking your ADR's will go smoothly and you'll get the SW info you need.:wizard:

Something happened, on the flight schedules page it now says this - "On July 7, 2016 we will open our schedule for sale through March 7, 2017. This date is subject to change. Please check back frequently. Currently we are accepting air reservations through January 4, 2017."

But I still can't load past 11/4.

Trying to do my FD ADR's!!! Anyone else getting "We are unable to check for available times at this time" error message?????? UGHHHHHHH

Something happened, on the flight schedules page it now says this - "On July 7, 2016 we will open our schedule for sale through March 7, 2017. This date is subject to change. Please check back frequently. Currently we are accepting air reservations through January 4, 2017."

But I still can't load past 11/4.

I dont see that still, I keep seeing the fall sale still. Ugh

Well some of them...I was able to check one airport, but the next closest one didnt work.

Awesome :) I'm glad you found some rates you can live with!

How bad were prices for you? I figured we would pay a little more with the holiday weekend, and not driving 2.5 hours to fly makes it so much nicer. I was hoping to get it about $200 cheaper for the trip but such is life. DH says its worth the convenience.

I snagged our flight home with the points I had but I'm still trying to figure out what to do for the flight down. It's about $250 cheaper to fly on Friday, we could get a reasonable hotel in Orlando in the $100 range late Friday night and still come out ahead. But I suppose then I'm dealing with shuttles and taxis....

How bad were prices for you? I figured we would pay a little more with the holiday weekend, and not driving 2.5 hours to fly makes it so much nicer. I was hoping to get it about $200 cheaper for the trip but such is life. DH says its worth the convenience.
They're about $350 RT and the closest airport for SW for me is 4 hours no matter what. The home trip was 150 and I had enough points to cover it so I at least got that. The flights down start at 211 on Sat but only 150 on Thu or Fri.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter