• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

Yay CandiceF!!!! I'm so happy you got what you wanted!!! That's awesome!!!! :worship:

As for the wait time to sign up for Jedi training, we went to the sign up area right away and the wait was about 25 min. I was VERY happy we went there immediately, as after we finished signing up, we went to get a snack, then meet the rest of our family at the sign up spot and all the spots were filled. This was only about 15-20 min later.
Thank you!!:) It really helped having my credit card on file so I didn't have to enter it for each reservation, it saved lots of time! I also added all the restaurants to my wish list on MDE account so I didn't have to search through all of the restaurants to find the ones I wanted. I should have put my cell # on file to because I did have to manually enter that for each reservation. The kids will be so excited after school!

I love SW, but we always buy EBCI. We just factor that in as part of the price. So far our boarding numbers have always been before family boarding. Lots of people don't buy EBCI. We've even purchased our tickets last minute with EBCI and gotten a really good boarding order.
So they are even cheaper with that $15pp each way cost factored in? And EBCI boarding is always before family? That would help. Is the boarding number just the order you are allowed onto the plane?

Thats great. I've been having huge bouts of insomnia. Its a good thing my brother is the one who is doing all the scheduling. Now that Dinasours will be down for refurb while were there looks like AK will only be a two hour park for us. Once in the morning and then again at night, if the night time hours ever get updated for Sept. It looks like they only have night hours till the fourth of july and then back down to closing at 5. Whats up with that.
I had not heard about the Dinosaur refurb. When is that?

So they are even cheaper with that $15pp each way cost factored in? And EBCI boarding is always before family? That would help. Is the boarding number just the order you are allowed onto the plane?
The $15 per person is on top of the price you're paying when you buy your tickets. EBCI could be after family boarding depending on how many people purchase it, but it could be after as well. I've taken about 14 SW flights in the last few years and our EBCI number has always been before family boarding. If I spend $60 for EBCI for my family and our boarding position is after family boarding. That would be the tipping point for me. I won't buy it again.

The boarding number is the order you're allowed on the plane. First is "A" boarding 1-60 then Family boarding, then "B" boarding.

Thank you!!:) It really helped having my credit card on file so I didn't have to enter it for each reservation, it saved lots of time! I also added all the restaurants to my wish list on MDE account so I didn't have to search through all of the restaurants to find the ones I wanted. I should have put my cell # on file to because I did have to manually enter that for each reservation. The kids will be so excited after school!

I have my card on file, but that's a great tip to have your cell number on file also. I entered it in my MDE profile, so will it automatically pull it from there?

Do you have super happy kids now!!!!

I have my card on file, but that's a great tip to have your cell number on file also. I entered it in my MDE profile, so will it automatically pull it from there?

Do you have super happy kids now!!!!
Yes they are super happy but now they wish it was November already! I just entered my cell number into my MDE and tried to make a reservation to check if it would automatically come up and it did. That should make the process a little quicker!:)

The $15 per person is on top of the price you're paying when you buy your tickets. EBCI could be after family boarding depending on how many people purchase it, but it could be after as well. I've taken about 14 SW flights in the last few years and our EBCI number has always been before family boarding. If I spend $60 for EBCI for my family and our boarding position is after family boarding. That would be the tipping point for me. I won't buy it again.

The boarding number is the order you're allowed on the plane. First is "A" boarding 1-60 then Family boarding, then "B" boarding.
thanks for sharing this. how early do you purchase EBCI; I think I had heard earlier is better than a week or 2 before departure.

Yes they are super happy but now they wish it was November already! I just entered my cell number into my MDE and tried to make a reservation to check if it would automatically come up and it did. That should make the process a little quicker!:)

Yay for happy, excited kids!!!! :yay::love:

Yay about your number coming up! Ones I need to add the restaurants!!!! Thank you!

thanks for sharing this. how early do you purchase EBCI; I think I had heard earlier is better than a week or 2 before departure.
We usually purchase EBCI as soon as we buy our flight tickets, and that is usually the morning tickets go on sale. But we have bought tickets and EBCI as late as a month before a flight. Generally earlier is better. You can also change your flight and transfer your EBCI to a new flight.

If you're still looking for SW flights - my leg to MCO for Oct just dropped from $150 to $98! (I'm not fully committed yet, but we're definitely flying somewhere in the next 12 months so I grabbed it - now I have half a trip scheduled -MNSSHP here I come!).

Ok. I'm confused. Every time. I go to my MDE account, it's different! Now my payment information is showing up but my wish list is gone. Earlier my dining portion was missing. I guess I broke it :rolleyes1 lol.

Fantasmic packages for November are available now!!!! I just switched my H&V dinner for one with Fantasmic! I have been checking on and off all day since I saw this morning they were up but no times available so I think they must have just loaded times into the system!

I noticed that too - this morning days in November were no longer grayed out for F! dining but no times were available. Came back 7 hours later and was able to book exactly what I wanted for a party of 7. Big sigh of relief!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter