• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

All of a sudden I'm seeing more availability at AoA for dates beginning 11/28. There is actually more availability through the regular FD offer than the DV offer. Huh. I'm seeing some Nemo suites as well :scared: but only for shorter trips than mine. Hope springs eternal! I shall continue my quest!

We switched our dates from 11/15 to 11/27 and got a standard at CBR with free dining!! So excited I didn't give up checking this morning. :-). Thanks to all on here who helped

We'll be checking in there the same day! Congratulations on getting free dining.

Fd is available for November 15 check in at allss asm aoa and pop. Hope someone finds what they need.

Do any of you think I stand a chance of getting the free dining on a standard room at the yacht club or the beach club? We are going to September 3 checking out on September 11. Thanks for any insight that you can give me.

Wow... I can get so much more done at the house when I am not constantly going to the computer and hitting refresh!!:yay:Now I hope when it is time to book ADR I get everything on the first go so the productivity can continue!!

Right I've been extra productive lol
I even took my 2 year old to the park today :thumbsup2

Ok y'all, those shopping links are dangerous!!!!! We've done trips with matching shirts, Disney character shirts, 'family shirts, but this time my daughter said 'its December. We will just wear what we want'. Boohoo! I say we should get matching Santa Mickey shirts!!! That is unless I can find POR for my dates. Then everything will change lol.

I have a friend that makes shirts here and there on the side with a cricut. I can normally show her a shirt I like and she can replicate it. However, I do not need 9 new custom shirts for my trip. Say it with me now... I do not need 9 new custom shirts for my trip.

Maybe just 2 or 3 to go with my stash from Walmart, hot topic and torrid (the big girl store... I found a super cute snow white/wicked queen tank that's a little too big but it was on sale so who am I to fight fate)

However, I do not need 9 new custom shirts for my trip. Say it with me now... I do not need 9 new custom shirts for my trip.

I wish I had some restraint. But I need to tell myself, "Harper does not need an Everafter Fairytales romper for everyday of our trip." I've already ordered three and will more than likely end up ordering more :rolleyes1

Last edited:
well, i have officially cleaned the house. I feel like that entitles me to while away the remainder of my day checking this board, hunting down shirts on etsy and playing around with touring plans, dont you? i mean, this is a benefit to the entire family, so its not like im not doing something productive. So, basically im being selfless. Maybe, in exchange for my time today, the hubs should take me out for dinner tonight....?:rotfl:

Just to let everyone know, I am going to be releasing/cancelling 2 Standard rooms at CBR for 12/16 - 12/23. I don't think it has been determined if when rooms are cancelled they go back into FD inventory or not, but it's worth a shot...

Or I MAY be able to change the names on the held reservation is someone would like them, but I am not sure about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter