Fall 2015. Information out now.

I'm thinking with the NYC commercial that aired back before summer iteneraries were released that maybe it's sail dates out of NYC (that would go with the Canada/NE). But that was speculated for summer, so if it's something that has not been speculated that may not be it. But MR has been speculated too. Galveston would be quite a shocker, but I think with how they backed out of the contract last time they're probably not welcome there either...

Will be interesting to see.

Would they go out of NYC and up the Canadian coast during the fall/winter though? I would think the same issues with snow/ice would be present as would be with Alaska cruises, when they did them before it was during June/July/August.

Would they go out of NYC and up the Canadian coast during the fall/winter though? I would think the same issues with snow/ice would be present as would be with Alaska cruises, when they did them before it was during June/July/August.

Could be Caribbean/Bahama cruises out of NYC though... Though that was speculated for earlier in 2015, so not sure if that falls under the "speculation" rule.

I cannot but when I heard it, I was surprised. It was not predicted by any of us usual investigators.......

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Now that is the best teaser I have heard all day!!! I can't wait to hear what it will be.

We become gold after this weekend's San Diego cruiseto nowhere so I am hoping to put my new Gold Status to use next week with some pre-booking!!!!

Gotta be Texas! :yay: That would be SOOOO good and SOOOO bad (for my finances, that is!)

I figure we save on the airfare, so more cruises for us for less money.

Come on Texas! I did my part when they were here last time...we took 2 cruises out of Galveston. I would do my part again if they come back! :cool1:

I know what you mean. We did four. I feel like I'm going into DCL withdrawal since they left.

The port of Houston will be open, so who knows? Keeping fingers crossed too. Houston's a much better port (transportation-wise) than Galveston.

I'm super hoping, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Assuming the Magic does the WBTA right after that last Europe cruise currently listed, she could fit in 5 7-night cruises from NYC and then sail south for the winter. She could leave BCN on the 5th September, and have her first Canada/NE cruise on 19th September. Then do a repo back to PC via some southern islands (now I am really dreaming!)

For me the big question is what is the Fantasy doing in October. Can't wait to find out.

Fall is the best time for Canada/New England cruises if you want to see the fall colors. However, for a cruise line that caters so much to families, that could be a hard sell in October.

They will probably be sailing out of NYC to the Bahamas as more cruises seem to be doing that. The Bahamas will sell more cruises than ones to NE/CA will. :guilty:

We were discussing this on the Hawaii thread yesterday. It's got to involve a Tortola announcement, too......

There should be some other very surprising news as well.....

Nothing for me to book this segment of cruises thankfully!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Can I have a link to this Hawaii thread???

Thanks

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!

Magic appears in KW the first weekend in Oct with home port of Miami. My prediction is special cruise a 10-14 night from Barcelona then the WBTA. Wonder to do Hawaii crusies then some MR with several crusies from San Juan.

Most Arizona schools have a fall break at the beginning of October so some MR cruises after Hawaii would be perfect timing to capture those kids on break and lure people who can drive in just over 4 hours.:banana:

I have a theory. There is a lot of head scratching on Royal Caribbean boards as to why there has been no ship announcement for fall/winter 2015/2016 out of New Orleans. Couple that with the fact that it was well known that the port of NOLA was seriously pursuing DCL over the past year, and I think that DCL may be testing the waters out of New Orleans (and in doing so bumping RCCL out of the Saturday slot from the Julia St. Terminal)...

Thoughts?

What about southern caribbean itineraries? I would love those but already booked for Europe for summer 2015 so would have to hope for southern caribbean for 2016!

I have heard Australia possibilities for the future from a CM as well....

I have a theory. There is a lot of head scratching on Royal Caribbean boards as to why there has been no ship announcement for fall/winter 2015/2016 out of New Orleans. Couple that with the fact that it was well known that the port of NOLA was seriously pursuing DCL over the past year, and I think that DCL may be testing the waters out of New Orleans (and in doing so bumping RCCL out of the Saturday slot from the Julia St. Terminal)...

Thoughts?

That would be cool, but silver said it was mentioned above and that wasn't one of the things that was mentioned... so it may still be true, but it's not what he was referring to?

I'm still pulling for MR cruises (pleeeeeease!!)

Most Arizona schools have a fall break at the beginning of October so some MR cruises after Hawaii would be perfect timing to capture those kids on break and lure people who can drive in just over 4 hours.:banana:

We have fall break that week too! Hoping for an MR!

Another AZ family with a weeklong fall break here! Come on, DCL, bring on an October MR so I can throw my money at you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter