Fall 2007 College Program

If you want to go to the check-in location, you only have one choice: Vista Way. Everyone checks in there. If someone lives in a different complex, they are taken there after checking in at Vista Way.

Okay thanks. I saw Lake Buena Vista a few times but must have missed Vista Way Apts.

Ok...just got the email today.
I'm going to be a Character Performer for Fall Advantage 2007!

Now I'm almost a little nervous....!

Congratulations caseface and Disneygirl!!! How exciting!!

Now all we have to do is wait to get our packets in the mail. I emailed my support recruiter today, and he said that it should get here in 2-3 weeks. It's so hard to wait. :(

I have a quick question, I have a GPA of around 2.6 and attend a community college. What is this possibly that i will get turned down?

Thanks, Sehsun! I am SOOOO thrilled!!! What exactly are in the packets? Do they tell us our arrival dates and stuff? Also...when do we find out who we get to be friends with? You're so lucky that you already know that you're going to be friends with Mickey!!! That is AWESOME! Love your "iMickey" icon, by the way!

Talk to ya soon! :)

Congratulations caseface and Disneygirl!!! How exciting!!

Now all we have to do is wait to get our packets in the mail. I emailed my support recruiter today, and he said that it should get here in 2-3 weeks. It's so hard to wait. :(

Thanks, Sehsun! I am SOOOO thrilled!!! What exactly are in the packets? Do they tell us our arrival dates and stuff? Also...when do we find out who we get to be friends with? You're so lucky that you already know that you're going to be friends with Mickey!!! That is AWESOME! Love your "iMickey" icon, by the way!

Talk to ya soon! :)

I am not exactly sure what is in the packets, but I'm sure it tells you about your role, what to prepare before you head down there, and more. Once we get them, we will be allowed to login to the website (yay!) and then choose our arrival date (what I am most eager to do next). I am not sure when we find out who we get to be friends with (other than what I was told) - maybe that info will be in the packet! :)

I'm glad you like my icon - please feel free to use it if you want. :)

If you are interested in the iDisney icons, PM me and I'll let you know where you can find some more (there is someone who spent a lot of time making them for others and does a fantastic job).

If you have any questions about "friends" just let me know (probably in a PM would be best).

Disney girl and Bellechick,
Congratulations guys!! I'm so excited!
Are you all Fall Advantage? It would be awesome if we were going around the same time.

Thanks to everyone for their congratulations!

Why do you want to join this program?
Why is now the right time for you?
What is your favorite or least favorite thing that you do at your current job?

There's obviously more but it's real easy.

I know! I'm thinking about switching to either Mulan or Marie soon.

HI everyone! I haven't been on here in a long while, but I have a question. I'm interviewing tomorrow for the fall program, and I wanted to know a bit more about character attendant. Is there a separate interview like it states on the role checklist? Also, this is a really long shot, but does anyone know of someone from Millersville University in PA who has done the program? I'm having some trouble figuring out my financial aid for the next semester, if I do the program in the fall! Everyone I've talked to at school says I have to take 12 credits in order to not lose my full-time status.

Thanks so much!
Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter