Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust - That's What Solo Trips Are Made Of - Update 7/21 P17

Enjoy your solo trip. I don't think I'm there (mentally) yet to tackle it alone. I have a hard time going to the mall alone :guilty:. Anyway, I was really hoping you would stick with those Mary Janes so I could get some feedback. Shoes is the #1 thing stressing me for our upcoming November trip.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Single digit dance!

Thanks for celebrating with me! :cool1:

Enjoy your solo trip. I don't think I'm there (mentally) yet to tackle it alone. I have a hard time going to the mall alone :guilty:. Anyway, I was really hoping you would stick with those Mary Janes so I could get some feedback. Shoes is the #1 thing stressing me for our upcoming November trip.

Thank you!

You know, I have always been a social creature, but I enjoy my alone time. I will happily go to the movies or out to eat by myseelf.

You'll get there! :goodvibes

Which Mary Janes were you curious about, the Merrells?

And I hear you on shoe stress. It's annoying.

Oh, and :welcome: !!!!

that I love my trip:

1. Staying at CBR.

2. Being able to relax.

3. Going to MNSSHP and being able to meet as many characters as I want!

4. The ability to window shop in Epcot for however long I want.

5. Seeing all the happy autumn decorations.

6. Being able to meet Kathy and Mark!

7. Spending time away from my family will in turn make me appreciate them even more.

8. Being able to feel closer to my mom, even when I'm lonely.

So who wants to do the 8 day dance?

party: party: party: party:

And, a quick question.

If you could eat at any restaurant on the monorail line for lunch, what would it be and why? :goodvibes

YAY for 8 day dancing!!!

I'm all caught up and very excited for you about this trip!

Thanks for celebrating with me! :cool1:

Thank you!

You know, I have always been a social creature, but I enjoy my alone time. I will happily go to the movies or out to eat by myseelf.

You'll get there! :goodvibes

Which Mary Janes were you curious about, the Merrells?

And I hear you on shoe stress. It's annoying.

Oh, and :welcome: !!!!

Yes, I am looking for a acceptable pair of Mary Janes that don't look too dorky, but am really struggling to find a pair I like in a color that works.

Yes, I am looking for a acceptable pair of Mary Janes that don't look too dorky, but am really struggling to find a pair I like in a color that works.

I prefer Merrells in general because of how supportive they are. Have you looked at them, they've got three different styles I think right now. Also, it may sound funny, but an LLBean or a Land's End might have a nice Mary Jane too.

And Crocs makes them. :thumbsup2

I'm not experienced in most of the monorail-line restaurants, but I would have to vote for Kona Cafe. I have eaten there -- the atmosphere in the Poly just can't be beat, the food is good and it's far more relaxed than O'Hana.

I'm not experienced in most of the monorail-line restaurants, but I would have to vote for Kona Cafe. I have eaten there -- the atmosphere in the Poly just can't be beat, the food is good and it's far more relaxed than O'Hana.

Kona is on my short list of possibilities for my last day. I've had dinner there and really liked it. I was trying to decide whether or not the lunch selections were as enticing. :thumbsup2

I am absolutely :furious::furious::furious: right now. Somehow I lost my subscription to your PTR (I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update lately).

Can you believe we are in the single digits? 9 days from today we will be meeting you. I cannot wait!

I will channel my inner seven year old.

Appropriate not only because my oldest is seven, but that happens to be the age I was the very first time I went to Walt Disney World.

Trip of the infamous sun poisoning and beautiful Alice in Wonderland dress. Good times. ;)

In all seriousness, that was my first family trip with my sister, mom, and dad to Walt Disney World, and it holds a really special place in my heart. I don't remember a lot specifically about what we did, but I know I had a great time.

And a few years ago, my mother put together a scrapbook / keepsake box for me with photos from my childhood, that trip, on up to the present day. And in the bottom of that keepsake box?

My very first autograph book. :goodvibes

So cool to have that piece of my childhood. Especially since I still love, love, love meeting characters.

So without further ado, I give you my 7 ways in which I will channel my inner 7 year old:

1. Purchase my very own autograph book and get as many autographs as I can!

2. Skip down Main Street, even if I'm doing it by myself.

3. Eat dessert first.

4. Forgo dinner completely and just eat dessert.

5. Ride the rides I loved as a kid, and pretend the hitchhiking ghost really IS coming home with me.

6. Make at least one frivolous souvie purchase, just because I want it.

and

7. Remember that "adults are just kids grown up anyway" in everything that I do.

:flower3:

Who wants to do the seven day dance? ;)

party: party: party: party: party:

I will channel my inner seven year old.

Appropriate not only because my oldest is seven, but that happens to be the age I was the very first time I went to Walt Disney World.

Trip of the infamous sun poisoning and beautiful Alice in Wonderland dress. Good times. ;)

In all seriousness, that was my first family trip with my sister, mom, and dad to Walt Disney World, and it holds a really special place in my heart. I don't remember a lot specifically about what we did, but I know I had a great time.

And a few years ago, my mother put together a scrapbook / keepsake box for me with photos from my childhood, that trip, on up to the present day. And in the bottom of that keepsake box?

My very first autograph book. :goodvibes

So cool to have that piece of my childhood. Especially since I still love, love, love meeting characters.

So without further ado, I give you my 7 ways in which I will channel my inner 7 year old:

1. Purchase my very own autograph book and get as many autographs as I can!

2. Skip down Main Street, even if I'm doing it by myself.

3. Eat dessert first.

4. Forgo dinner completely and just eat dessert.

5. Ride the rides I loved as a kid, and pretend the hitchhiking ghost really IS coming home with me.

6. Make at least one frivolous souvie purchase, just because I want it.

and

7. Remember that "adults are just kids grown up anyway" in everything that I do.

:flower3:

Who wants to do the seven day dance? ;)

party: party: party: party: party:

Love this, especially Number 7!

And I am dancing with you, my friend. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I am absolutely :furious::furious::furious: right now. Somehow I lost my subscription to your PTR (I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update lately).

Bummer!!! And on a side note, you've got a lot of reading to do. :lmao:

Can you believe we are in the single digits? 9 days from today we will be meeting you. I cannot wait!

I cannot wait either! I'm so excited for both our trips. :thumbsup2

Love this, especially Number 7!

And I am dancing with you, my friend. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks! I really want to make sure that I remember why I love Disney so much in the first place. That I can enjoy it with the benefit of adult beverages, but that pure joy I used to feel as a kid.

We are partying down!!! :cool1:

:cool1:
:cool1::cool1:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:cool1:

Skip away!!!!!!!!!!

Dessert for breakfast is perfectly acceptable on vacation

Not an official update, but as the toddler and I are having a super lazy day, I am getting my computer type stuff done for the trip.

I just loaded new music onto my cell (which doubles as my MP3 player). Check!

I just loaded my Nook with new library loans. I've got five to choose from and I'll bring a paperback also. Check!

I'm uploading all my current photos so I can dump my memory cards for the trip. In process!

Not too bad for a lazy day at home. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter