Fairytale Packages

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Anyone who has already booked:

When are you going?
Who is going?
Where are you staying?
Price for 7 nights?

Can't seem to convince DH-Maybe if he sees some real numbers he won't be able to turn it down.

Thanks for your help.

7 nights

BC concierge

August 22-29th

DD9 and I

2700.00 :D

I hope you can get him to go!!!

>>^..^<<

You buy 4 nights you get 3, count 'em, 3 nights free!

This includes the Ultimate Park Hopper Passes!

Also, let him read Mary's site, she even thinks it's a good deal!

Can't give you an exact figure, left those at work!

Scratch
:smooth:

Sept. 20-27
7 nights
WL standard room
2 adults and 2 children (6 & 9)
$1883

What a great deal!!!!!

We booked the Fairytale Package for our honeymoon. I'm not a package person, but it did seem like a really great deal, and I didn't want to miss out in case there are no summer codes:

2 adults at AKL standard view: 1406.00 (that is with 50.00 DC member discount.) We are going August 5-10. Unfortunately, I booked airfare long before the package came out and it would cost a lot to change so that I would have 7 days.

I booked the airfare myself: 188.00 round trip per person with Continental from Newark to Orlando.

Wilderness Lodge in October all by my lonesome $1,389.00 (w/ DC discount). I tend to avoid packages and the UPH but the deal was too good to turn up and since I'm flying solo for the first time, I felt the UPH would make my schedule so easy and flexible.

On the Fairy Tale Package:

Oct 24-31
Poly Concierge LV w/UPH Passes
$2913.07

On AAA Discount:

Oct 21-23
Poly Concierge LV - 3 Nites no passes
$1581.00 (praying for codes!)

Darian

WL Oct. 19th-25th
myself ,my nephew 3
friend , her 7 DS
Ft package including rt air from DFW-MCO

CANT WAIT to be in the "Moush Housh"

Tell him you can not skip the deal they are giving you 3 nights FREE!!! Good Luck
:earsgirl:

WL-standard room
8/13-8/20 (7 nights)
2 adults
3 children (but one is under 2)
Airfare to and from Chicago
Rental car

Total: $3300

Of the 3 trips we have made so far this will be our cheapest yet, which is fantastic!!

This is our 8th visit to WDW and this is the only time I've ever felt like we got a bargain.

7 nights in July at CBR (including UPH passes)
3 adults in one room for $1,596
2 adults, 8 & 11 yr olds in another for $1,691

We originally could only get reservations for 6 nights and then were able to add the 7th night. The added cost for the 7th nght was 8 cents for the room with the kids and $16 for the room with three adults.

Now's the time to visit!
Greg

Sunday, September 28 - Sunday, October 5
DF and I
ASMu, Preferred Location
Fairytale Package (accomodations + UPH passes)
$961.33

"La Nouba" tickets (price level 1)
USF/IOA 5-day passes
Airfare from Chicago
$785.44

Total Cost: $1746.77

Good luck talking DH into the trip, Mom_Rules! With prices like these, how could he resist? ;-)

AKL standard view October 15-22

2 Adults/2 teens

$2100.00

BTW: When DH first called to get a quote on a room they said
5 nights at a moderate w/ UPH = $2000.00! When the Fairytale came out - I jumped on it (and upgraded to a deluxe, of course
:p )

Audrey

DS10 and myself
Sept. 27-Oct 4
CSR WaterView
FTP with air
Org. had Dream pkg. but switched to FTP pkg. saved 750.00.
Can't beat that.:)

2 adults
Aug. 12-19
POR-water view

airfare not included

If the FTP would be good for my Trip Dec 26 to Jan 3 it would be perfect.

As it is, it is going to cost me $2600 for the gold package at AS-Sports or $3400 at CBR for the gold package.

I can see it now. Nov 11th comes I make my final payment and then FTP is extended for the rest of the year and I won't beable to switch over.

I guess as my experience going to WDW increases I will learn the ropes of WDW and figure out all of the tricks.

2 adults and 2 children

7 nights - August 23-30

Yacht Club Waterview

$2,484.19 with the Fairytale Package!:D :D :D :D :D

I'm trying to talk my husband into upgrading to conceirge, but we probably won't. It's a great deal!:D :D :D

We are booked for July 19 to July 26, 2003 at Wilderness Lodge (woods view) for 3 standard rooms for 4 adults and 8 children ages 5 to 17, all for $ 5,926.20 this does not include airfare as we are driving down from VA. We feel we really got a great deal! We also only booked our trip last wednesday, not bad for last minute. YAHOOOOOO can't believe we are all going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter