Fairy Godmother

Mrs. Pirate

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if the Fairy Godmother is still doing M&G at Magic Kingdom? I haven't seen it listed lately. We are going in 17 days and she was the only princess related character we didn't meet. It is a must do for this trip.

I met her there in November. She was in the same spot as the Tremain sisters. She would meet for 30 minutes and then the Tremains would meet for 30 and back and forth.

We were just there 2 days ago and it's still the same setup that the previous poster said!

She usually meets behind the castle, either right outside the pass-through or by the Fantasyland "gate." Hope you find her!

Thank you. Last year, she showed up on MDE but this year she is not there. Nor is it listed on the Disney website. Got worried. Love the Tremaines! Best princess M&G we had last year at 1900 Park Fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter