• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairy Godmother t-shirt

munchkinsmomma24

Mouseketeer
I hope this is the right forum - if not, just let me know where I should post!

My mom is paying for our trip to Disney. I am so overwhelmed with how special that is it makes me cry. There is NO WAY we would be going without her doing this for us. I've started telling my kids when they ask about Disney that the only way we could do that is if we had a "fairy godmother" ;) We are surprising the kids, and are going to try to keep it a secret until we knock on the hotel room door and introduce them to their "fairy godmother". I would really like to get my mom a Fairy Godmother shirt, that she could wear that would help them figure it out, and also that would be good for her to wear to the parks. I have no problem with everyone we meet knowing how special what she is doing is! I am having a hard time finding much in the way of fairy Godmother shirts that do have the Cinderella fairy godmother on them - because of course for my kids that is the only fairy godmother image :) I found a cafepress shirt that said, "Fairy Godmother is my name and magic is my game" which I thought was really cute. So I guess I would love to do something custom, with the Fairy Godmother image, that sort of saying, and maybe Disney 2012 or something? Does anyone know where I could get something like that? Or anything that would convey that sort of idea?

The whole trip is even more meaningful because we are moving out of country in about a year, so opportunities to make these sorts of memories are going to be limited.

I think Cafepress does custom shirts....give that a try

What a great idea!!! I know what you mean about how extra special it is. My parents just took us this summer, and we wouldn't have been able to go on our own. Have fun!!!:banana:

I think it is a lovely idea! One thing to be careful about though is have it be too, I don't know what the word is, but I guess "official" looking. There was a thread here not too long ago about a Dad who wore a shirt saying "Princess Security" and had problems with that. Disney doesn't want any confusion. So, I'd just be careful about making sure it didn't look like something that could cause a problem or confusion for children. Not sure if I'm making sense, but that was what I thought of when I read your question.

On the Disney Store website, you can make custom shirts and there is an option to use the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. Maybe use that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter