Fairy Godmother at 1900 PF?

disneybliss2

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine just came back from a trip to WDW and said while at 1900 PF, the Fairy Godmother was there. I was very surprised to hear this. We've always seen Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the stepsisters. Have they changed any of the characters (taken some away) or just added her into the mix? Has anyone else met the FG while at 1900 PF recently?

She was not there when we ate there the week after Thanksgiving. We had the regular group of Cinderella, Prince, Stepmother and Stepsisters. I had heard that not too long before our trip when someone else ate there, the Fairy Godmother was there, but the stepmother was not that night.

They probably use the FG if one of the regulaar characters aren't available. Like Mary Poppins filling in at CRT or Akershus if they don't have enough regular princesses

when we went in Dec 2011 we saw the Fairy GM instead of the step sisters. big disappointment... the step sisters were so much fun the previous time we were there.

We ate there on October 12 and she was there. We were a little disappointed (we heard Lady Tremaine was great) but the stepsisters were great, so we forgot all about the character change by the end of the night.

Interesting. I wouldn't mind if they traded Lady Tremaine out for the Fairy Godmother, but I would be sorely disappointed if the stepsisters weren't there. For our family, they turn the meal into an experience. I can't imagine eating there without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter