Fairy Godmailer

Hi Gigikay -
i tried to send you a PM...but I am not sure if it went thru or it I deleted it.
Could you let le know if you got it? Thank you so much- Lori

I believe she said her trip was the 4th... I think there is someone else doing a Fairy Godmailer later this month....

Yes - she was so kind to mail post cards to my children. We rec'd 2 of the 3, on Tuesday and I just wanted to make sure the 3rd was sent since my DD is now focused on getting hers too. I am hoping the last one did not get lost in the mail. She's going to be crushed if she's left without one :scared:

Yes - she was so kind to mail post cards to my children. We rec'd 2 of the 3, on Tuesday and I just wanted to make sure the 3rd was sent since my DD is now focused on getting hers too. I am hoping the last one did not get lost in the mail. She's going to be crushed if she's left without one :scared:

Oh no!! I hope it comes soon.

We are still waiting on ours too, my dd will be SO excited to see a postcard from her. :wizard:
Thanks again!!! it is truly a great idea!

also, i hope the 3rd postcard comes in soon for your little one, that would be so heartbreaking if she is the only little princess in your family that doesnt receive a pc.

I know....I'm not sure if I shold wait one more day or ask for another one to be sent by the DIS'er currenlty offering :confused3

In hindsite, I should have requested one for all 3 children? just in case on of the 3 little cards got lost in the mail.

Not to make it sound too dramatic - but she even got a frame ready for it!

They are just so excited to go to DL.

If anyone if having cards sent to multiple children in the same house....please consider one postcard so you are notin the same boat as me.

Wish us luck with the postal system:worship:

I know....I'm not sure if I shold wait one more day or ask for another one to be sent by the DIS'er currenlty offering :confused3

In hindsite, I should have requested one for all 3 children? just in case on of the 3 little cards got lost in the mail.

Not to make it sound too dramatic - but she even got a frame ready for it!

They are just so excited to go to DL.

If anyone if having cards sent to multiple children in the same house....please consider one postcard so you are notin the same boat as me.

Wish us luck with the postal system:worship:

It is interesting that you bring this up. As the current person offering to Fairy Godmail I am concerned with just this thing so I plan on bringing home a couple of extra post cards just in case.

Nothing against the postal service as I have a lot of respect for the work they do but things can and do get "lost" in the mail. So please pm me with your information and I would be happy to add your DD to the list. I will get it out my first day in the park.

Please send name, address, favorite character, post card size (because a frame has already been made :goodvibes ), and what you would like it to say.

Kay

We got our Postcard today! My son who is 8 was SO excite that he got a personal card from Mickey Mouse saying he was looking forward to having him dow nat Disneyland this weekend for his first time ever! Thank You SO MUCH!

It came today!!! Its was a super cute princess card that required more that the standard postage for post cards. Guess it was a little bigger? So my postman fronted the extra postage for us.

Thank you for all of your well wishes!

GigiKay - thank you so much for such a wonderful treat - we definately will pay this forward when we at at DL end of July.

Lori

Oh, I am so glad it got there. I just got to reading my emails got home yesterday. Some said regular postage for the bigger ones and I put on the price of a normal letter. I am sorry that it required more.

One thing I learned is that Disney does not have the best postcards. We had such a limited selection at all the stores but at the little stores on Harbor and Katella they had much better postcards. Wish I would have seen them first. They had more Princess and Tink and even Mickey. Next time I will by them outside the park. If you end up needing extra stamps they have them in the locker area by the Cone shop on Main Street. Even the 98 cent ones for overseas post cards.
Yes, next time it would probably be better to do per family just in case on gets lost. This was our first time doing this and I never thought about that. It was so much fun and the girls had a blast doing them.

Gigikay

Thank you so much. My nephew got his today and was very excited. Later he decided that I was trying to trick him. His mom was trying to prove where it came from by the post mark but it was not clear. Now he is on a quest to match my hand writing. Funny boy. :)

Thank you for the post card tip. I was wondering where to get them because I honestly didn't remember seeing a lot in the park.

Kay

I am so glad that this spread a little magic. It was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has the post cards now except for maybe aussiegirl.
I know that next time we will buy postcards outside the park, we checked every spot that sold them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter