****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say a really big thankyou to NEVERENOUGHWDW who sent us 4 cards and Oh my goodness the kiddos were totally thrilled and are now even more excited to go in a few weeks time.

Thanks again :hug:

I'm new to the post and would love to have someone send my daughter a postcard from Disney before we go. We'll be there Feb 19-26. I can't post a private message, since i'm so new, but if anyone can help out, pls send me information so I can send you my address.

tks!

I'm new to the post and would love to have someone send my daughter a postcard from Disney before we go. We'll be there Feb 19-26. I can't post a private message, since i'm so new, but if anyone can help out, pls send me information so I can send you my address.

tks!

I will be at WDW from Feb 7th-11th, that is the plan :)
Unless something crazy happens (I've learned to never say never with toddlers!!!) I would be GLAD to send a card to your daughter! If I can send you one by the 8th or 9th you should get it in plenty of time before your trip. :)

I think I replied to this thread a couple of weeks ago, but I can't find it! We'll be at WDW Feb. 3rd-10th and would be happy to send out a couple of cards...I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to put on the cards!:confused3

Also, I would love if my daughter could receive one before we left on the 3rd. Anybody going in the next couple of weeks who isn't already sending some?:worship:

PM me if you can send or want one sent...

I think I replied to this thread a couple of weeks ago, but I can't find it! We'll be at WDW Feb. 3rd-10th and would be happy to send out a couple of cards...I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to put on the cards!:confused3

Also, I would love if my daughter could receive one before we left on the 3rd. Anybody going in the next couple of weeks who isn't already sending some?:worship:

I PM'd you :)

Is anyone able to help now?? We are leaving the 12th and I have no fairy godmailer yet. I would be so grateful if anyone is able to help out with the short notice. I can't believe I forgot this!!:worship:

If anyone is going after Jan. 20th I can mail on the 20th. Just PM me.

I PM'd you

This will be our very first trip to Walt Disney World and I came across this. What a fantastic thing to do. We are leaving April 24th but not telling our girl's until their Birthdays, April 10th which is when they all three turn 7. It is our present to them and it would just be wonderful if they received a post card. If anyone can help..pls email me at TripletMommy2003 at aol dot com

Much thanks,
Michelle

My son is in 1st grade and is doing a Flat Stanley Project. He needs to send Flat Stanley (a flat piece of paper that looks like a little boy) to people far away. In other words, he needs to send Stanley on vacation. And then Stanley needs to be sent back to his school with a note or picture. I was wondering if anyone is going to Disney in the next couple of months that could help me out. He really wants to send Flat Stanley to meet Mickey Mouse. I would need to mail Flat Stanley to whomever could help us and they could take him on their trip. (he is a small flat piece of paper). Then they would need to send him back with a postcard from Mickey Mouse. I am willing to pay for all postage and even willing to send some trading pins for helping my son with his project. Please PM me if you can do this for him.

Thanks! :)

My son is in 1st grade and is doing a Flat Stanley Project. He needs to send Flat Stanley (a flat piece of paper that looks like a little boy) to people far away. In other words, he needs to send Stanley on vacation. And then Stanley needs to be sent back to his school with a note or picture. I was wondering if anyone is going to Disney in the next couple of months that could help me out. He really wants to send Flat Stanley to meet Mickey Mouse. I would need to mail Flat Stanley to whomever could help us and they could take him on their trip. (he is a small flat piece of paper). Then they would need to send him back with a postcard from Mickey Mouse. I am willing to pay for all postage and even willing to send some trading pins for helping my son with his project. Please PM me if you can do this for him.

Thanks! :)

I sent you a PM

My family is going to WDW 3/7 for a family reunion, we have 4 girls (4,4,8,9) and 2 boy(7,12) going. This is the first time these kids will be at Disney so they are very excited if anyone can help please PM me. And if i can help anyone please let me know. TIA:flower3:

I will be in WDW from the 24th-1st. I can send postcards to the first 3 people who pm me for a fairygod mailing.

I will be in WDW from the 24th-1st. I can send postcards to the first 3 people who pm me for a fairygod mailing.

I can't PM you, but would love to have a post card sent to my son. Could you email me at mlweiss42 at yahoo dot com?

thank you!!!

Hi guys -

We will be in the world from 1/28 until 2/4. Played Godmailer this past Oct. and loved it! Had someone nice enough to send my ds and dh a card forthis upcoming trip so it is time to pay it back again.

If interested PM your info. and fav. character.

Tracy

***GOT MY 5 FAMILES ALREADY! HOPE EVEYONE IS ABLE TO FIND A GODMAILER!***

My wife and I would be more than willing to send a few cards as well. We are at DW from April 5th until the 9th. I'll do 3 families.

We will be in the world between 1/22 - 1/29 :cool1: and would be happy to send out a few post cards. PM with the info and favorite characters.:wizard:

I tried to send a PM but it said I need to post like 10 more times before I can send a PM. I suppose I will keep writing tonight.

:goodvibes I'd be happy to send you a postcard, also !!:goodvibes
As soon as you can send PM's, send me your info !!!
:cloud9:I now have my 3 families, I can't wait to be in WDW sending out your cards ! :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter