****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving in 6 days - 11/29-12/5! I'll be happy to FGM to the first 5 that PM. Please be sure to include name, address, fav character and if you'd like the postcard to be from the character or mickey.

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this. How does it work? You send a postcard to my son and we send one when we are there? I will gladly do that. We will be there in June so how do I sign up for this?

Thanks.

How far in advance should I ask somebody to send something to my daughter? I would be happy to do 5 or so during our trip in Feb. {Feb. 3-10} which would work for Spring Break and President's Day trips I think. :yay::thanks:

We are going Jan 14-21? Would that be better timing? We'd love to help out. PM me if you are interested!

Happy Disney Dreaming...
Melanie pirate:

We would love to do this for our twin boys. We will be going in Late June. How does this work?

Big Thanks to mommalissa for being my sons FGM.
We leave on Monday for our first trip and when I got the mail on Monday his postcard from Mickey was there. He was soooooo excited:yay:
He wouldn't even let his big sis touch it to read it.
This is such a wonderful thing to participate in. Can't wait to send off a few while I'm there and sprinkle some pixie dust.

We will be there next week - the 9- 19th and can send out of couple more cards!! We got ours yesterday, the girls were jumping around screaming they were so excited! Just PM me.:santa::wizard:

we leave on Friday and i can take 2 more names for our Fairy God Mailer!! PM me with your details!!

to give to our kids.

We are traveling to the Polynesian Resort on January 23, 2010 for 7 days. We have 4 girls:

Peyton, age 10, loves Minnie

Rhianna, age 9, loves Cinderella

Reagan, age 8, loves Goofy

Baylee, age 6, loves Aurora or Snow White

I'm not sure how this works, but if someone is willing to help us out, please let me know.

to give to our kids.

We are traveling to the Polynesian Resort on January 23, 2010 for 7 days. We have 4 girls:

Peyton, age 10, loves Minnie

Rhianna, age 9, loves Cinderella

Reagan, age 8, loves Goofy

Baylee, age 6, loves Aurora or Snow White

I'm not sure how this works, but if someone is willing to help us out, please let me know.

I will be there from Dec 12th - 20th....PM me your address and this info and I will be happy to send some out to your girls!

Hi we are going in January

There are 4 families of us going all with kiddos i would really appreciate anyone that can send a card to them before we go

I will also be more than happy to send some when we go

TIA :thumbsup2

Hi All,

I will be in WDW this Monday 12/7!!!!!
Would be thrilled to send out some postcards!!!

My favorite part of my past trips:cool1::cool1:

Please send me a PM!

am going on Sunday
:cool1:

If you are the parent of a special needs child, I would love to make their day!:goodvibes

First 5 parents of special needs kids will get a postcard~!~~~~~:goodvibes

We are leaving today around 5 pm...be at WDW tomorrow afternoon. Anyone wanting us to send postcards PM me. I can do 6 cards!

And for the poster who sent my dn and nephews their cards...THANK YOU! Little Miss Niece is still sleeping with her card because Cinderella sent it to her. You made one little girl so very very happy!

Kelly

Will be there Jan 17-24 and would love to help someone out.

and

Hi we are going in January

There are 4 families of us going all with kiddos i would really appreciate anyone that can send a card to them before we go

I will also be more than happy to send some when we go

TIA :thumbsup2

I sent you both a pm, if you need someone to mail you a postcard, pm me your info. :)

THANK YOU!! EcbLovesMickey!!! My girls ***LOVE*** their postcard from Cinderella!

We arrive on 12/11 and leave on 12/18. Please pm me with information and I will be happy to send cards to your little ones, or not so little ones.
Last year I sent something to a hospice patient, and it made me feel so good to do something for someone else.
I will have my computer with me, so please feel free.

Merry Christmas, and many blessings,
Susan

This is our first trip to WDW 12/20 to 12/26. I have not been since 1992, but hubby and DD 8 and DS 10 have never been. Since I am new to the boards, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be a FGM to all three of them??? If so, can you pls PM me??

Thanks so much!

We are going to WDW January 8th and will be driving for 20 hrs, we have two boys one is 7 and the other 4 this is their first time to WDW as well as mine a my husband went about 13 yrs ago. We would love it if there could be a FGM for our boys. our 7yr old would love to hear from Jack Sparrow and the 4 yr old would be thrilled to hear from Woody I hope there is someone out there that can help us:cool1:

THANK YOU!! EcbLovesMickey!!! My girls ***LOVE*** their postcard from Cinderella!

You are so welcome. I had Cinderella write it herself since my handwriting would probably resemble that of an evil step sister instead of a princess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter