****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not able to go on the annual extended family DISNEY vacation this year...and I am trying to help potty train my almost-3-year-old princess with some cons to go see Mickey next year.

Can anyone help me out? It would be spectacular to receive a postcard in the mail. She's in love with the Aristocats and just about all the Princess characters.

Please PM me. :) Thanks!

Thank you so much for the postcards. They were such a huge hit!! My son (who will be turning 5 when we are there) even slept with his. They also show them to every new person who walks through the door!! Thank you!!!

My DS and I will be at Disney from Aug 15-18 - just a little trip before he goes back to school - some mom/son time. :-)

I would love it if someone could send him a postcard before we leave. He is 9 and his favorite character is Mickey. We'll be staying at the ASMu. We'll be visiting Epcot and MK.

I will be more than happy to pay it forward and can be someone's Godmailer while we are there.

Just PM me if you can do this for us and I'll send you our address and info.
If you would like for me to do this for you just PM me your information and I'll be happy to do it.

Thanks!
Melissa

HI,

I am new to this site and would love it if you could pm me and i'll reply with details if you're free to send one out for our gorgeous girl (age 4 )

I understand if you already have someone to do it for but thought i'd ask.....

Hope you have a fantastic trip

claire

We are visiting WDW November 7th-16th. We did mail out postcards last year to two families and would love to do it again. If any one is interested just pm me and we would be glad to do it!!!

Also...if anyone is going mid October...I would love if someone could send a postcard to my little girl (2). Either Tink or Minnie...

Much appreciation!!!

Hi
I will be in WDW 10/18-24 and would love to be able to send out some cards. Please PM me if you are interested.
MK

We'll be at WDW Nov.27-29th and would love to send out a few postcards. Just PM with your information!:flower3:

Hi! Just found this thread and was wondering if someone was going this week and could send my 3 year-old a postcard. PM me for specific info.

Also - I will be going Aug 20 - 27. I'd be happy to send a postcard a day to anyone in the US.

Thanks!

Just found this site and this thread - so excited about it.

We're going on our third grand gathering Feb 1 to Feb 9 and would love my three girls and if someone is so generous my neice and 2 nephews to recieve post cards before we go.

Please let me know if anyone could do this for me - I would definetly pay it forward when we're there.

We are going to WDW in April 2010. Would love it if someone could send postcards to my 2 sons and my nephew who will be going. Please PM me and I'll provide necessary information. Thanks.

:dance3:

Hi all. Going in 1 Month!!!! Can't wait. Still able to send out two more FG. Pm me with your info. We're going 9/13-9/20!!! Have a magical trip everyone!!!:cool1:

We are visiting WDW November 7th-16th. We did mail out postcards last year to two families and would love to do it again. If any one is interested just pm me and we would be glad to do it!!!

Also...if anyone is going mid October...I would love if someone could send a postcard to my little girl (2). Either Tink or Minnie...

Much appreciation!!!

I will be there Oct 2-10. If you would like for me to send your daughter a card I would be more than happy too..

I am still quite new to this board, and just happened to stumble across this thread! I don't know if the offers are still being accepted, and if there is any charge associated with these - but I would love to try!

My son (6) will be coming to WDW with me, leaving on September 24 and departing on October 3. This trip is the first for ALL of us (myself included) and we are all very excited about it.

It's been quite a rough year for my little guy, and this trip will be the first family vacation that he's ever had. We had to plan it ages in advance, and since I had to take him with me to places like the Travel Agent's, he has been aware of it for some time - and the waiting has been hard on him!

He means the world to me - and this trip means the world to him. I'd love to spread some advanced magic on him, so if there is anyone who will be in the parks before our dates (and we live in Canada, so things take longer) - I would absolutely, and forever be, thankful!!!

I will also pass the favor along - and send postcards needed during my own stay.

So if anyone might be able to accommodate this, please PM me!!!

We are headed to the World August 29th till Sept 6th . We are looking for someone to send our girls postcards they have no idea that they are going yet. Please pm me and let me know if you are interested in doing this. Aslo if there is anyone that needs postcards sent to them please pm we are also willing to do this...

Julie

We're taking my 5 year old cousin for her first trip in September, and I'd love it if someone could send her a postcard. We always do it for families when we're there, so our dates are September 5 - 15, if anyone would like a postcard.

Hi! Just found this thread and was wondering if someone was going this week and could send my 3 year-old a postcard. PM me for specific info.

Also - I will be going Aug 20 - 27. I'd be happy to send a postcard a day to anyone in the US.

Thanks!
Hello!
We are going Sept. 3rd and I would love a postcard for my 2 boys.

Do you still have openings??

Thank you,
Cindy

This is one of my favorite parts of going to Disney.:goodvibes. Spreading a bit of Pixie DUST:goodvibes. Would love to be someone's Godmailer, just want to spread some sunshine to another family, like has been done to mine..:cutie:

We leave from NY on Aug 22nd, and will be in Disney August 23 - August 29, just Pm some info so I can personalize... something special you are doing, where you will eat....and I will gladly do it for you~

Can't believe we'll be leaving in 3 weeks... so psyched!:dance3:
Robin,

If you haven't been overwhelmed with requests, my 4 yr old son would love a postcard! I am too new to be able to PM you, but if you could PM me I will respond with all of his info. We are going Sept 19 - 26 and this is our first time and cannot wait! I will also "pay it forward" when we go and send postcards during the time that we will be there.

Thanks so much!
Ashlee

Hi All,

New to this site and really like this Fairy God Mailer idea. Taking my daughter and it will be her first time there EVER :-) She is 6, what is wrong with me for waiting so long...oh well.

Hoping to get a fairy godmailer sent to her? If you can send one anytime soon can you PM me please?

Also I would love to Pay It Forward so if you need between end of month and 1st week of Sept. let me know and I will respond if I can do it!

Thank you so much,

Adam

I have been looking for just the right way to surprise my kids with their trip to Disney and I think this might be just the right trick would be happy to pay it forward. We will be in the World Sept 14-19th PM me so we can share the love or if you would be willing to help me share the Big Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter