• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a FGM our trip is Oct 2-10.

I can also send out some cards if anyone is going in October. Just PM me your information and I will let you all know when I am full. I usually take about 5-6 families.

We are going early August, if that is not too early for you, just send me a PM with your info.

Be glad to take a couple more as well, just have one to send so far, and I am happy to send several. Someone here sent my son one already and he was thrilled that Mickey knew he was coming to see him.

I am willing to send 2 :wizard: post cards out to families while I am there in 10 days :cool1::banana:.

But, now mind you, I am by far NOT an imaginitive person:rolleyes1. So, if you could email me your name (or who to send card to), address, what picture choices for on post card, and what you'd like to see written to your kids on it (or at least an idea) it would be much appreciated. My DD was NEVER a girly girl, or in princessprincess: mode at anytime, so I don't know what/how to write to them. But, if you'll help me with it, I will gladly send something personalized just for your child!:yay: I had it done for my nephews at Christmas, and they just thought it was GREAT!
bwatlas@live.com

I am still looking for anyone who is there now or will be in the next few days. I've been helping a work friend plan their first trip and thought this would be a nice surprise for three kids. I would like to have three seperate cards sent but even one would be nice. THey leave for their trip on the 10th though. I totally forgot about this untl the last minute. If anyone can help out please PM me.

THanks!!

But I'll be there with them:lovestruc!

Just letting my recipients know, we leave in 5 days!!! Be expecting your cards by June 13th!!!

We are back. We sent our 16 cards. Hope everyone received them and liked. It is so much fun to do. Hope everyones trip is great. Ours was.:goodvibes

Hi guys! I did this last year and my son LOVED it - I loved being able to send out cards in return! I would love to do it again this year.

We leave July 26th through August 2nd.

If anyone is going right before us, can you send us two cards?

For anyone who leaves in August I would be happy to send your little ones some cards!

Thanks! :lovestruc

We are going early August, if that is not too early for you, just send me a PM with your info.

Be glad to take a couple more as well, just have one to send so far, and I am happy to send several. Someone here sent my son one already and he was thrilled that Mickey knew he was coming to see him.

My kids just loved this last year as well. I sent you a PM and thank you they will be thrilled!

Sorry...Full now.

My kids just got their card from Mickey today.:yay: Now I have to offer my services to someone else. We'll be in the park for a one day trip Mon June 8th and would love to do some cards for your little ones. First three people to PM me with kid names and addresses will get a card from Mickey's house.

indigoxtreme
You made our day!!!!!! :thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo:

I have some very happy kids because of the postcard and I want to thank you.

THANK YOU!!!!! :yay::cheer2:

I forgot to do this for our trip! Is anyone available to send to my DD before our trip? We leave June 19!! Please PM me if you are able and I'll get you the info... and pay it forward when we are there (June 19-26, 2009)

Thanks again!!!

Still looking for anyone who might be there today or tomorrow that would be willing to put three postcards it the mail for my friends kids. I know it's a long shot at this point but I would really appreciate it. Please PM me if you are available!

Thanks!

I have never tried this, what a great idea.

I am looking for someone who will be there between now and Jun 20 to send three cards to my kids.

And of course, while we are there between Jun 27 and Jul 5, I'd be happy to send some cards out.

Please contact me. Thanks! :dance3:

Our family will be at WDW June 27 ~ July 3. My children (DD 7, DS 9) would be thrilled to receive a postcard in the coming weeks. This is their first visit to WDW. :)

For anyone visiting in mid-July, I'll be happy to send postcards to the first 5 people who PM me.

Thanks!

lynette j in la, thank you sooooo much for sending our kids a postcard! It came in the mail today & they loved it! My son was amazed and thrilled & kept wondering how Mickey Mouse knew we were coming. My dh reminded him that it was the "Magic Kingdom" after all. Thanks again and we hope you are having a wonderful trip!!!!!

I would love for my DD and DS to receive a postcard from Mickey before we go.
We are leaving for DW on 9/9/09. I would love to do this for another family too.

Bonnie

All Star Sports 1994 (Aug)
All Star Sports 2004 (Dec)
Coronado Springs 2005(Dec)
POR 2007 (Dec)
POR 2009 (Sept) Free Dining :)

I would love for my DD and DS to receive a postcard from Mickey before we go.
We are leaving for DW on 9/9/09. I would love to do this for another family too.

Bonnie

All Star Sports 1994 (Aug)
All Star Sports 2004 (Dec)
Coronado Springs 2005(Dec)
POR 2007 (Dec)
POR 2009 (Sept) Free Dining :)

I would love to send cards to your children. our trip is from aug2 thru aug 16. If that works for you pm me the info.
michelle

I am looking for a FGM our trip is Oct 2-10.

I can also send out some cards if anyone is going in October. Just PM me your information and I will let you all know when I am full. I usually take about 5-6 families.

I'm going down the first week of August-- do you still need someone?

If so, PM me with the contact info and the names of your kids.

I would love to have my girls receive a postcard! Will there be anyone going in August that would like to do it? I will be in the World from September 5th-14th and would love to return the favour to a few families. Please PM me if this works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter