• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at Disney March 7-14. I don't mind sending out about 4 postcards. If you would pm me your information that would be greatly appreciated. I had someone do this for my children and they loved it.

Hello,
We are visiting Disney march 24th to April 3rd 2008. :cool1:

I will be very happy to send out 10 postcards. If you would like this please pm me. :surfweb:

Ela

Leaving tomorrow, can take more names, please PM ASAP if you'd like something sent back your way. Thanks!

I dont have enough posts to PM yet, but if theres anyone leaving in the next week or so, that would be willing to send a postcard to my son and my stepson, that would be great. Just email me at amanda.jeremylester at hotmail.com and I would be happy to give you all the info.

We are leaving March 21 and I would be happy to do this for anyone who would like it!

@stitchlover, if you meant me when you posted about PM post counts, I do actually have the ability to both send and receive PMs. :cool1:

@mandanjeremy, I emailed you. Need a response by noon tomorrow to make it work.

I'm leaving tomorrow (2/27) morning 6am for the airport.:banana: :dance3:

I have room for 5 cards. PM ASAP if you are interested. We will be in disney from 3/1-3/8.

Tim

My daughter, mom, dad and myself are going to Disney July 6-12th. Would anyone be willing to send my daughter a postcard before we go? I am willing to send 5 when I am there as well. Just PM me and let me know if you can do it or if you want me to send some to your children. Thanks a million!!!:thumbsup2

I am heading down there with my DD and my DF's cousin on August 15, is anyone willing to send a postcard to each of them. I'll return the favor for another child/children when we're there.

Thanks ( I just found this thread and I love the idea)
Tanya

We are going to Disney the week of 3/21-3/28 and I'd be willing to send out a few cards. You can PM me or email me and let me know! One person on here has said they will send out one for my son this week.:wizard:

I'll be in the park March 15 through the 20th and would be willing to send out 5 post cards!
Please PM me if you are intrested. :)

Hi! Brand new here, a friend led me this way when I asked for trip advice. I have dreamt my whole life of a trip to Disney and on March 27 we will be taking my son down for the week. I do not have enough posts to PM anyone, but if you are willing to send a card to my ds I would be happy to get my my info. TIA!

I am planning our first ever trip for DH, DS(6) and myself June 2 - 7. Is there anyone willing to send my son a postcard prior to our arrival? I would be more than happy to do the same for another family during our trip. I am unable to PM yet, but as soon as I am able I can send you my contact info. TIA!!

What a great way to get ready. We(me & DS8) will be earning our ears this april (4/26/09 to 5/2/09). If someone would be willing to send my son a post card I would really appreciate it, and can't wait for the chance to pay it forward.

My DD will be visiting for the first time in mid-April. If anyone would be willing to send her a postcard, I will definitely pay it forward! Thanks, and PM me for contact info!

Hi

I love the idea of sending children a post card from Mickey Mouse and the gang before they visit.

I am happy to post 4 post cards when we visit and wondered if somebody could post my boys a postcard before our trip on 15 April 2009?

Thank you so much! :flower3:

Spybug and Mad Mum--- I will gladly send one to each of you, I am still hoping some will send one to us but I think my times would be good for sending to you, we will be leaving April 3 so that would prob be about the right timing I am guessing? PM me info if you want me to send one.

We would love to send and receive post cards. We will be on our first family trip to Disney from 6/21- 6/28. If you are willing to send or would like to receive post cards please pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter