****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are headed to Disney December 4th for their 44th Anniversary- I'd love to have a Mickey Mouse card headed their way saying Happy Anniversary- see you soon! Thank-you!

Shelley:yay:

I'm heading to WDW Dec 11th and would be happy to send some postcards. If you're interested, just send me the details. :wizard:

Still looking for someone there either now or in the next few days to send my almost 3 YO a post card. I will send 5 out while I am there (Nov 16-23). I already have 2 taken. Anyone else can PM me with the info. Thanks!

I had a great fairygodmailer and would love to return the favor. We are going to Disney Nov 15 - 20. If you are interested just PM me your info. :goodvibes

How exactly does this work??

Fairy Godmailers are good hearted folk who offer to send postcards while visiting Disney. These are usually sent to children of parents from this forum. The postcards that are used are usually sent from the kids favourite character (by a Fairy Godmailer) to build excitment for an upcoming trip.

The idea is that you pass on the favour by sending cards when you are at Disney to other kids.

Usually people make contact through this forum and then PM each other to get some details of the kids. Favourite characters, age, have they been before? etc. This is used to personalise each card.

Some people on th forum will send local (USA only) and other also send internationally.

We have got postcards from a kind soul on this board for my 2 daughters and they just loved it :thumbsup2

It is a great idea that costs so little while delivering a little exictment to help build up an up and coming trip!

Hope this makes sense...

Yes - makes sense! Thank you for the explanation!

**Looking for a Fairy Godmailer** visiting Disney World this week or next (sorry for the short notice...just realized what this was!).

Please PM me if you will be there and can do this.

Thanks!

Hi there - I am in search of a fairygodmailer for our two girls. We will be flying out to WDW on Dec. 5th. Please PM me if you can help.:thumbsup2

I am also in search of a fairygodmailer....we are leaving on Dec 12. Also if anyone is looking for a mailer at that time I can help out.
Please pm or email me at sjmunson@lakedalelink.net
I have 3 kids- girl 9, boy 6, boy 3.

Thanks!!
:goodvibes Jen

This is the my first time to visit these boards, but this fairy godmailer sounds like a great idea.

We are leaving on the 28th of December, and i'd love for my girls to get something from there before hand. I'd be happy to do the same for someone else when I am there.

My email is jdvinson07 @ yahoo.com
Thanks

We are heading to the World on Dec 6 and I'd love to have my kiddos get a postcard before we leave. Anyone interested?

Please, please, please.......

Anyone going to Disney within a week, can you please send me two postcards? One of Indiana Jones at MGM for my son (HE LOVES INDY!) and one of the High School Musical Pep Rally at MGM. And if you could have them signed by the CM's.

My son loves Indy soooo much we even had his room painted to look like a tomb. And my daughter can never stop talking about HSM.

If you're willing to do this, please PM me and I'll give you my address.

I know this is short notice but I am looking for a FGM that will be in Disney soon. We are leaving in 20 days (Dec 5). I had a FGM signed up to send a card to my 4 y/o son, but for whatever reason it must not have worked out for her. I was SO looking forward to seeing his face when he received his DISNEY MAIL. That is why I am back on here as a last effort to find another person. Anyone that is interested in doing this for me PLEASE PM me and I can give you the details.
I am sending cards while I am at WDW to pass on the magic! I want to thank whoever oringinated this...I think it is a truely magical idea!

I will be arriving at WDW 12/8/08 & would be happy to send out some postcards this trip.

Please PM me.

Hi everybody! I don't really know how this works but a friend we are going to WDW with had one sent to my daughter and we got it today!! Thanks so much to whoever did this. What a magical piece of mail. :lovestruc We are leaving in 9 days so the timing was perfect. :wizard: I would love to return the favor. :goodvibes We will be there until 12/13 so I would be willing to send some for a family that's going later that month or early January. Please PM me if there are any takers. Thanks so much to whomever sent ours!! My DD's postcard from "Tink" was fabulous!!! :tinker:
THANKS FUNKYDUCK!!!!!!!

:cheer2: FunkyDuck RULES!!:cheer2:

We got our postcards today! DD loved her card from Aurora and DS was thrilled to get one from Mickey!! Thanks also for the Tink one for Alaskanmommy's DD. I think that it surprised Alaskanmommy and her DH too. I just love the MAGIC :wizard:

Well, it is time to return the favor. We will be leaving for WDW on 11/27 and I'd be happy to "pay it forward". I can send 6. PM me with your child's name, address and favorite character.

If anyone needs a fairy god mailer I am happy to do it but i'm only sending out five cards so please pm me, someone did it for my kids and they loved it so I would like to pass on the magic.

I can send five cards while I'm there 12/11-12/17.

Just PM me with:
  • the recipient's name
  • a couple favorite characters
  • your dates of travel
  • any other "special info" you'd like me to include (i.e., mentioning your resort, other people traveling with you, favorite rides, etc.)

I'd love to pass along some Disney magic!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter