• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live on the 15th of Nov. Anyone out there who would send one to my boys before that? Please??? It would be so awesome!
thanks

Hi! We're leaving Dec 6 - would anyone be able to send my 2-yr-old DD a postcard? She would love a postcard from Goofy.. :)

Thanks!

We are leaving for WDW on Nov 21 and I would love for someone to send my son a card. If anyone is going in the next week, please PM me if you are willing to send a card.

I would love to send out five or six cards. PM me if you are in need of someone to send your child a postcard. I am willing to send one to the first five or six people who send me their address, child's name, and a few characters that they would like me to choose from.

Hello. We will be at Disney from Jan 21-29. I would be more than happy to send a few postcards. Please PM me with the details.

We will be heading south in January, and I'd love to have cards sent out to ds and dd, but I just found out I can't PM anyone until my post count reaches 10. Guess I have some typing to do. :)

Pam

Edited to add: I'd be happy to send out cards for anyone wanted them sent mid-January!

We will be heading south in January, and I'd love to have cards sent out to ds and dd, but I just found out I can't PM anyone until my post count reaches 10. Guess I have some typing to do. :)

Pam

Edited to add: I'd be happy to send out cards for anyone wanted them sent mid-January!

One note - I'm still working my way up to 10 posts before I can PM anyone, so as soon as that happens I'll respond!! Thank you to the kind soul who offered to play FGM for my little ones. :hug:

One note - I'm still working my way up to 10 posts before I can PM anyone, so as soon as that happens I'll respond!! Thank you to the kind soul who offered to play FGM for my little ones. :hug:

Hi -I PMd you yesterday and will be happy to send out cards during our mid-December trip. You can email me your details at koehm@bresnan.net

Tassma

We are travelling from South Africa and will be in Disney from 1 to 12m December 2008. We would be happy to send 5 cards locally or internationally. Please PM with the details.

We will be there from Nov 16 to 24th and will be willing to send out 5 cards.

Looking for someone there now or soon who can send one to my 3 YO daughter before we leave.

This is such a good idea....we are leaving in 12 days on the 18th of november and will be there from the 19-27....i am willing to send out a few post cards...just let me know....also if someone could send my son one before we leave he would love it
Thanks
Celina:idea: :cheer2:

We leave for WDW Dec 6th. I know my DD3 would just be thrilled to get a card. Please let me know if anyone can send one. I'll be happy to send out 6 while we are there to anyone is going after Dec 15th. Thanks

Is this something parents want.. i would like to understand what you do and how it works... :o) Might be able to create something for everyone

Visit: http://www.disneyworld.com/wallpapertest

Check this out, I got it from my facebook account, someone is doing a test and it looks like there is a wallpaper desktop image creation application on MDV on the disneyworld.com website.

Design your very own desktop wallpaper and bring the magic of the Walt Disney World® Resort to your home computer!

Visit: http://www.disneyworld.com/wallpapertest

You need to login or register for an account, but trust me its worth it... the application is simple but cool, you can add images and your own text. Go and download it... I believe they are working on a MAC fix but PC works just fine. I am helping spread this around... I enjoyed it, and tink you all would like to hear about it too!

Just interested in sending Post Cards to our kids from Disney - From the characters.. About their visit...

Make it seem like Mickey Knows my son is coming...

So basically something that arrives at the resort before you arrive... a post card from their favorite character saying I am so glad you are here... etc...

hmm intersting... let me get my creative juices flowing.

WoW this is such a cool idea!

My wife and I are taking our four little ones to DW over Christmas. If someone would be willing to be our "fairygodmailer" I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm sure it would get the kids even MORE excited for the trip (thirty-nine more days daddy!):yay:

If anyone is willing PM me and I'll give names ages etc.

Ok guys and gals!

Just told my mom what this thread is about, and we go the end of December. Anyone wanting a postcard from Winnie the Pooh, shoot me a PM and let me know when you're going, as well as your address and my mom will send one.

:D

Could someone please help my out. I am taking my DD(7) the week of Dec 6th - 13th and would love for her to receive a postcard from DisneyWorld before we go. If anyone would be willing to do this for me I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone is in need of a FairyGodmother I would be willing to do that for you when I am down in December. Just let me know and thank you so very much! :tinker: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter