****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave in 2 days and wanted to send out one more offer to send cards.

Who I have so far: stret, ncmom2NandE, mommy2sabrinajeremy and suzanna1973.

If you thought I was sending one and you are not on my list please PM me ASAP.

I also have room for a few more cards. anyone else need one, we will be there Aug30 but with the holiday I am sure they will go out in the mail on Sept. 2

Smile-
jo

Could you send a postcard to my girls, please?
I can't PM yet, so if you email me, I will send you our address! We went to Disney Princess' On Ice and they made a "wish" hoping they could go to Disney, and it came true! They think the "dream makers" were there!!!
Thanks,mays4mu@sbcglobal.net

I leave in 2 days and wanted to send out one more offer to send cards.

Who I have so far: stret, ncmom2NandE, mommy2sabrinajeremy and suzanna1973.

If you thought I was sending one and you are not on my list please PM me ASAP.

I also have room for a few more cards. anyone else need one, we will be there Aug30 but with the holiday I am sure they will go out in the mail on Sept. 2

Smile-
jo

Pick me! Pick me! I have been MIA lately - my father died July 12th, and honestly this is the first time in over a month that I've had time to just sit & play on the computer! I will PM you my info if it isn't too late - thank you!!

Also - I am going Sept 18-27 and would be happy to be a FGM for two or three people. Just PM me :wizard:

I would love for my boys to receive a little :wizard: MAGIC:wizard: in the mail.... We will be traveling to the world on Nov.1st. The boys will be having birthdays a couple of weeks before we arrive in Orlando. One will be turning 12 and the other will be 7. It would be great to have a FGM for them and I will return the favor while we are there in November. Please email or PM me if someone is willing to do this for us.

:flower3: Thank you so much:flower3:

D_Stracener@comcast.net

Got great response to my offer, I can't wait to make the magic happen.

However, it does sadden me that with about 18 cards to send, I better say enough... sorry....

Hope everyone has a great trip. and thank you to my mailer who did a great job the kids were thrilled.... thanks again

Smile-it is almost disney time!!
Jo

We're leaving in just over a week and I have 3 more spots for postcards.
Anyone need one?

:wizard:

I would love for you to be a FGM to my 2 boys. Please let me know if you can

We will be at the world Nov 1-8, 2008.

They will be so excited to get mail:cool1: :banana: :cool1: !!!
Have a GREAT trip...pixiedust:

I would love for you to be a FGM to my 2 boys. Please let me know if you can

We will be at the world Nov 1-8, 2008.

They will be so excited to get mail:cool1: :banana: :cool1: !!!
Have a GREAT trip...pixiedust:

OK! I have you covered!

We are scheduled for a trip to WDW December 6-13. :banana: I think it would be REALLY cool for my kiddos (there are five in our group - two different families) to get a surprise postcard! :woohoo: Any chance anyone is heading down at the beginning of November and would like to send out a few? I can PM you with whatever information you need.

ALSO, I'd love to do this for someone else's kiddos when we are at the World!! :santa: Are there any January travelers who would like some postcards sent? Send me a PM and we'll get it together!!!! ;)

Blessings to you all!!!! :cool1:

I am willing to send out 10 cards. We will be there Oct.3 - Oct.11- this is my first time to try this is there anything specific that I should know?

It just makes me smile just thinking about the smiles and magic I am helping along!:goodvibes

We're leaving in just over a week and I have 3 more spots for postcards.
Anyone need one?

:wizard:

I have a full list now. I will accomodate for dire situations!

I am really excited about sharing the pixie dust.

Let's all chant - no more storms! :worship:

We are scheduled for a trip to WDW December 6-13. :banana: I think it would be REALLY cool for my kiddos (there are five in our group - two different families) to get a surprise postcard! :woohoo: Any chance anyone is heading down at the beginning of November and would like to send out a few? I can PM you with whatever information you need.

ALSO, I'd love to do this for someone else's kiddos when we are at the World!! :santa: Are there any January travelers who would like some postcards sent? Send me a PM and we'll get it together!!!! ;)

Blessings to you all!!!! :cool1:

I'd be happy to send postcards to your kiddos.....We'll be there from Oct 29th thru Nov 3. If you still need someone, email me at stacey@premierjewelrydiva.com Send the addresses, anything that you want mentioned, etc....

This is going to be fun!

I'm still open if anyone would like cards. I will be there September 28th.

My daughter got a card last week and she loved it!

Just found out my oldest son's band is attending a band festival at WDW in April! :goodvibes

We have done this our last couple of trips to 'announce' our plans...and it's been a HUGE dose of magic :wizard:

Need a postcard for our little princess princess: She LOVED her first trip for her 3rd birthday last year and has not stopped asking to go back. She loves all the princesses (of course) and Tinkerbell is probably her favorite. Anyone heading down in say...December that could send her a note?

I have room for 4 more little princess to mail out too , (the Cinderella letters that I do)
PM me if interested, we will send them out Sept 11th, when we arrive at WDW :thumbsup2

I hope I am not too late for this...We leave 9/13 and my 3 yo dd would get a kick out of this- she loves mail. We will be there until 9/19 and I would be happy to be a FGM to up to 5 others. Are there any pics of postcard ideas??:confused3 PM me if interested

I will be glad to send out 5 postcards while we are in the world. We leave on Sept. 12. Please pm me with information. My grandsons got their postcards and were thrilled. Also found a site deadmansmail.com, thanks to mousesavers, that you can send a pirate greeting to your little pirates. The voices sound a little mechanical but the boys loved it!:)

We will be there September 20-24 and I'll be happy to send out a few fairy godmailers. Please pm me (I don't have enough posts to start a pm) your address, child's name and preference for which character you'd like the postcard from (can't promise it will be that one, but I will defiinitely try!).
Jessica

Just found out my oldest son's band is attending a band festival at WDW in April! :goodvibes

We have done this our last couple of trips to 'announce' our plans...and it's been a HUGE dose of magic :wizard:

Need a postcard for our little princess princess: She LOVED her first trip for her 3rd birthday last year and has not stopped asking to go back. She loves all the princesses (of course) and Tinkerbell is probably her favorite. Anyone heading down in say...December that could send her a note?

I'd be happy to add her to my list! Just pm me your information or better yet....you can email me at stacey@premierjewelrydiva.com

This is going to be fun.....I have room for 4 more if needed...let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter