• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone could send a couple of generic postcards (castle, Mickey, etc) saying something along the lines of "can't wait to see you again" to two little ones? We leave July 15th. I'll be happy to return the favor next month. :)

I'll be happy to send out 10 postcards next month...PM me if you're interested!

I was wondering if anyone could send a couple of generic postcards (castle, Mickey, etc) saying something along the lines of "can't wait to see you again" to two little ones? We leave July 15th. I'll be happy to return the favor next month. :)

I'll be happy to send out 10 postcards next month...PM me if you're interested!

PM me your info and I'll do it for you. Anyone leaving this/next week that can send one to my DD and DN?

Hello everyone. We are heading to POR from July 26 to August 3rd, and would be ever so grateful if someone could fairy godmailer our three disney troopers. We would be more than happy to do the same for a reasonable number of people while we're there during our stay. We are getting very excited!

PM me your info and I can do it for you. :)

This is a wonderful idea! I am going Aug 22-27 and I would love for my DD and DS to get a postcard. My DD would be thrilled to death! And I would be more than willing to do the same for someone that is going after us. Just send me a message and let me know,if you could be mine, or if you would like me to be yours.

Thanks

This is a wonderful idea! I am going Aug 22-27 and I would love for my DD and DS to get a postcard. My DD would be thrilled to death! And I would be more than willing to do the same for someone that is going after us. Just send me a message and let me know,if you could be mine, or if you would like me to be yours.

Thanks

We'll be there from 7/26 to 8/3. If you don't coordinate with anyone else before then, e-mail us any info you want on the postcards no later than 7/24 and we'll be happy to send these to you. DM is really good at these. Just tell us what you want on it. :wizard:

Thanks so much! I will keep this in mind. We are really looking forward to our trip. It will be here before I know it! ;)

Hi,

I need a fairy Godmailer to do me a favor, We will be at the grand Floridian Aug 23-30 and I would like someone to send my boy/girl twins a postcard from Mickey. It's our first time going and they are SO excited!!
I will gladly send some out for others while I am there, just send me the info!

Thanks again!:cool1:

We are leaving 2 weeks from today!:banana:
I will send postcards....................
PM me please....

Hi We are going Aug 27th and the kids would so be excited to have a postcard from Mickey, Daisy or ??
They are 4, 2 and 16 mo and this is our first real Family Vacation!
Please PM Me if you will be able to help.
Thanks!
oops - Forgot to say we are going to Disneyland :)

Hi Everyone!:) Looking for a fairy Godmother for our yearly trip to Disney! Of course, when I get down there, I'll pay it forward. We'll be going Aug 25 - august 31. DD is 9 and her favorites are Tink and Ariel. Pm me if you can please help! Thanks!:banana:

We will be at Disney from July 5th to July 12th. I would be glad to send out postcards for someone.

Is anyone going to Disney the next couple of days that could send out cards to my 4 granddaughters who will be going with me. They are 7 and 8 years old. They would love to hear from Mickey

I can be a fairy godmailer. I'm going to MK tomorrow so PM me fast if you want me to mail for you!

Edited:

List Full.....they'll go out from MK tomorrow.

Earlier I ask for cards for my granddaughters. Ooops I didn't think my 4 year old grandsons would care about that but I have been told that I am wrong. Is anyone going this week that could send cards to 2 cute 4 year boys?

Still have time myself to send out cards week of July 5th. Please PM me if you need cards sent. Thanks

Im going August 15th through the 24th if anyone needs me to send post cards. I could use them a few weeks before for my niece and 2 nephews and my daughter and son if anyone is willing to do that for me. they need to go to two different addresses though. Please PM me if you are willing to help me out!!!

I would love it if someone would explain to me how this process works. I know you pick up the cards while your there. But what do you right on it and do you sign the name of the character on the post card?

I would love it if someone would explain to me how this process works. I know you pick up the cards while your there. But what do you right on it and do you sign the name of the character on the post card?

I'm not sure either. This is kinda bumpin' it up.

I would love to be a fairy godmailer. We don't go until November 9-18. I would also love if someone could be my kid's fairy godmailer. Granted I have a 16, 11, and my baby girl 1. The two older ones will still love it. It lends to the magic of our first Disney Trip. I don't know if I have enough posts to PM as of yet...but PM me if anyone can be our godmailer. I would love to put a smile on the faces of some little ones....just let me know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter